'Beautiful Sunday,' Rangers rage and anger at Celtic View headline

What the hell is wrong with this lot? We have adopted a song due to its relevance of the day we humped them and carried it on. Suddenly the MSM and politicians should be getting involved in stopping us using it. As far as I can remember there is no mention of being knee deep in anyone's blood in "Beautiful Sunday.". These "people" need to get real but then they always have lived in a wee bubble.

Can someone clear something up? Not being at the game maybe I've missed something the TV mic's haven't picked up, but are the lyrics of the song adapted by fans to have any kind of sectarian/political undertones?
If not then what in God's name is the issue other than them not being able to take a yet another beating. And clearly the irony is lost when insinuating a sectarian tone before calling out a "tarrier" government!
Yet another example of their rage and over inflated sense of entitlement which King fanned by putting us out of Free Broomlan

Can someone clear something up? Not being at the game maybe I've missed something the TV mic's haven't picked up, but are the lyrics of the song adapted by fans to have any kind of sectarian/political undertones?
If not then what in God's name is the issue other than them not being able to take a yet another beating. And clearly the irony is lost when insinuating a sectarian tone before calling out a "tarrier" government!
Yet another example of their rage and over inflated sense of entitlement which King fanned by putting us out of Free Broomlan
I heard no one sing anything but the words of the actual song where I was sat. So this is clearly a case of them hurting so bad that once again they have to make up bs to deflect away from them being in the bottom half of the table.

I heard no one sing anything but the words of the actual song where I was sat. So this is clearly a case of them hurting so bad that once again they have to make up bs to deflect away from them being in the bottom half of the table.
Exactly. They just can't stand what's happening. From all accounts they expected thier team to turn on Sunday day and thump Celtic and when it didn't happen, well, we've all seen what's happening......

In Scotland It’s completely inappropriate for Celtic to constantly humiliate the Sevconians and to be successful on any level. Celtic fans are clearly being provocative by celebrating a win on a Sunday afternoon and by not knowing our place. This is enough for them to see us as fair game for criticism. We are offensive to them by simply being what we are and regardless of how we express what we are. To be honest, most of them are repugnant to me by simply being what they are. The difference is that we have a positive identity and theirs is generally an identity born out of opposition to us, protestation and being ‘anti’ everything that we are. There is beauty in Celtic and all through our support and we have always possessed a joy and free spirit that they have envied. Everything about them is tight and inflexible and tied to a staunchness that suffocates them. They can’t find happiness in anything. Everything about them is tied up in hating us and everything about us. I love Celtic and I love being a Celtic supporter. Yes, I have great issues in trying to overcome my distain for Sevco and everything that they stand for, but my main focus is on Celtic and the joy I feel when I see those beautiful green and white hoops. Everyday is a beautiful day being a Celtic fan. Hail, Hail!

In Scotland It’s completely inappropriate for Celtic to constantly humiliate the Sevconians and to be successful on any level. Celtic fans are clearly being provocative by celebrating a win on a Sunday afternoon and by not knowing our place. This is enough for them to see us as fair game for criticism. We are offensive to them by simply being what we are and regardless of how we express what we are. To be honest, most of them are repugnant to me by simply being what they are. The difference is that we have a positive identity and theirs is generally an identity born out of opposition to us, protestation and being ‘anti’ everything that we are. There is beauty in Celtic and all through our support and we have always possessed a joy and free spirit that they have envied. Everything about them is tight and inflexible and tied to a staunchness that suffocates them. They can’t find happiness in anything. Everything about them is tied up in hating us and everything about us. I love Celtic and I love being a Celtic supporter. Yes, I have great issues in trying to overcome my distain for Sevco and everything that they stand for, but my main focus is on Celtic and the joy I feel when I see those beautiful green and white hoops. Everyday is a beautiful day being a Celtic fan. Hail, Hail!
Well said!

Hahahaha it’s great to see them in so much pain. How can they be stuck so much in there own deluded bubble.
Must be murder being stuck in the 16th century
No matter where they go, the stench of their staunchness, is always there
HH

Obsessed? You sure are. They are on everything we do. And they are the masters of making crap up. Yet they desperately hang on to our coat-tails with their o*d f*#m guff. Screw 'em.

Back