Belgium To Call League

Belgium are about to call their 2019/20 league as it currently stands. Brugge will be champions, no relegation, cup final to take place when possible.
To be ratified at an EGM.

The template for all small countries not reliant on obscene amounts of TV income?
Someone that the SPFL can copy since they are incapable of making a decision for themselves?
The SFA are hoping Armageddon turns up before it's decision time.

Belgium are about to call their 2019/20 league as it currently stands. Brugge will be champions, no relegation, cup final to take place when possible.
To be ratified at an EGM.

The template for all small countries not reliant on obscene amounts of TV income?
Someone that the SPFL can copy since they are incapable of making a decision for themselves?
I dont get why people are saying it's so hard to get done award the prize money on current standings meaning aswell giving out the trophies to league leaders no relegation but theres promotion it's been said we have bigger league for a season to me it's the only fairest way I know within the leagues theres individual clubs with greviances cause theres not many points between them but it's a unique situation we all have to just sook it up n get on way it no relegation wid leave the current buns to stand alone way they're null n void pish anyway that's my two Bob's worth av been blocked aff this for months it's good to be back but just wish it was in better circumstances but hey ho we need to soldier on troops hope ur all well out there HH

I dont get why people are saying it's so hard to get done award the prize money on current standings meaning aswell giving out the trophies to league leaders no relegation but theres promotion it's been said we have bigger league for a season to me it's the only fairest way I know within the leagues theres individual clubs with greviances cause theres not many points between them but it's a unique situation we all have to just sook it up n get on way it no relegation wid leave the current buns to stand alone way they're null n void pish anyway that's my two Bob's worth av been blocked aff this for months it's good to be back but just wish it was in better circumstances but hey ho we need to soldier on troops hope ur all well out there HH
Have you been a bad bhoy Cairnsy! 🍺

Back