Benjamin Siegrist Signs

b4cb0710-f18d-11ec-9d5f-37acf111cc31.jpg

Another great signing imo, and finally got the goalkeeping position tied down for a few years to come and decent competition for the position also.
Have no idea how good Ben is with the ball at his feet and playing out from the back, but could well push big Joe for his position now

Another great signing imo, and finally got the goalkeeping position tied down for a few years to come and decent competition for the position also.
Have no idea how good Ben is with the ball at his feet and playing out from the back, but could well push big Joe for his position now
A steadfast number 2 and I'd prefer him to Bain. He was another one who went backwards under Lenny.

Not only is it competition for Hart, but Joe seems to go out of his way to encourage other goalies. I think training alongside Hart and with Woods on a daily basis will really bring Seigrist on a lot. I think it is a fantastic signing.

I wonder if Bain will stay now or look to move on? As I said before he is supposed to be very popular with his fellow players which is a factor not often considered by fans, but helps keep team morale up.

Not only is it competition for Hart, but Joe seems to go out of his way to encourage other goalies. I think training alongside Hart and with Woods on a daily basis will really bring Seigrist on a lot. I think it is a fantastic signing.

I wonder if Bain will stay now or look to move on? As I said before he is supposed to be very popular with his fellow players which is a factor not often considered by fans, but helps keep team morale up.
I don't think bain is going anywhere. He loves it at Celtic. Plus he's supposed to be a great character in the dressing room.

Great signing ..Always liked the look of this boy.
He is an excellent stop stopper and good at staying big against onrushing attackers. These are important attributes for a Celtic goalie who often has to deal with counter attacks. Let's hope he is good at organising our defence at set pieces too as that has been our Achilles heal for the last couple of seasons (in terms of % conceded if not quantity of goals at least).

He is an excellent stop stopper and good at staying big against onrushing attackers. These are important attributes for a Celtic goalie who often has to deal with counter attacks. Let's hope he is good at organising our defence at set pieces too as that has been our Achilles heal for the last couple of seasons (in terms of % conceded if not quantity of goals at least).
Yep definitely got a good feeling about Big Ben and don't forget Bridie he's still to learn how to stay calm when passing across his own 18 yard line while the rest of us watching on are having heart failure 😊

Back