Bernie Ecclestone

Nothing would surprise me with that wee bugger!
He started off selling secondhand motorbike parts, tried his hand at driving, he actually entered a couple of F1 races! Became a driver manager, bought the Brabham F1 team for 100 grand, sold it years later for about £3m, maneuvered his way from nobody to leading FISA /FOCA, brokered the TV deal for F1 and manipulated his way to owning the whole fucking thing!
If he can do all that getting a boner at 89 is probably easy! 😹

He started off selling secondhand motorbike parts, tried his hand at driving, he actually entered a couple of F1 races! Became a driver manager, bought the Brabham F1 team for 100 grand, sold it years later for about £3m, maneuvered his way from nobody to leading FISA /FOCA, brokered the TV deal for F1 and manipulated his way to owning the whole fucking thing!

Mibees so but when he gets up in the morning, he still looks like a wee midget spunk drop

Knew this thread would be right up your street 😹btw he sold the F1 team for 5 million 👍

Says the voice of experience miaow

HH 🐈

Members online

No members online now.

Back