Best 11 if everyone is fit?

Just hoping McGregor provides that , like he has in the past playing Browns roll..Im hoping Brown can get some form back but he looks seriously slow ..Age catches up with everyone , could be a season too far for him..Hope im wrong :)

barkas in goal

El Hamed Julien Duffy Back 3

Bitton Brown deeper midfield

Forrest Mcgregor wing backs

Christie Attacking mid

Ajeti CF with Eddy floating around for spaces

Barkas
Julien Duffy Ajer
Frimpong Christie McGregor Ntcham Johnston
Ajeti Edouard
I dont see Frimpong as good enough to be in first team.

too young, no enough awareness

great dribbling but often wastes ball to next man, imo

And I dont see him as a defender yet.

Johnston is too young for me as well to be first team.

both very talented but id have them coming off bench when we are already winning to allow them flair time and uplift in pace till they add awareness of other players and a bit more bite and meat about them.

Ntcham is talented, would be great cm but he dont want to be supplier, he wants to be am

besides ever since he threw toys out pram under rodgers I wanted shot of him

but had he been better psychology he would be my first pick for his range of passing

both very talented but id have them coming off bench when we are already winning to allow them flair time and uplift in pace till they add awareness of other players and a bit more bite and meat about them.

Ntcham is talented, would be great cm but he dont want to be supplier, he wants to be am

but had he been better psychology he would be my first pick for his range of passing
Ntcham still fancies himself as an AM. He isn't. Completely agree. He doesn't have the shooting boots/accuracy for it.

Frimpong more than good enough TET

Barkas
ElHamed Duffy Jullien
Frimpong Brown Ntcham McGregor
Moi
Griffiths Eddy
Bench
Christie Ajeti Forrest Ajer Klimala

BA Barakas
Duffy Jullien Ajer
Bitton Turnbull Corpus CalMac
Forrest I wanna I wanna Ajeti/Griff
Subs
Klimala Elyounoussi Wee Dembele Rogic(in the Team if everyone is at thur best) Mikey J
Elhamed ffs forgot Frimpong doh
That is all

HH 🍀

ID SAY 3-5-2
BARKAS

JULIEN DUFFY AJER
FRIMPONG CHRISTIE MCGREGOR TURNBULL FORREST
EDDIE GRIFFITHS

BENCH:
BROWN
MOI
ELHAMED
NTCHAM
AJETI
BAIN
Good team if a bit contentious, I say that because we haven't seen Turnbull or Duffy in the hoops yet. I'm still not convinced that Barkas is a better keeper than bain I hope he proves me wrong though I think we paid over the odds for him and bain has more presence in the box. Perhaps hes just acclimatising and will command his box more with more games. I'd have El hamed starting before frimpong and use frimpong as an impact sub. If he had an end product on him , an eye for goal then he would be truly the real deal but I worry that it's not going to take long if hasn't happened already for other teams to see hes unlikely to shoot despite beating 5 men and the goal gaping at his mercy hes still looking to lay it off to the striker. Of course hes so young that part of his game can still come HH

Back