Best 11 if everyone is fit?

If Griffiths ever thought that if he returns to match fitness he'll play, hes in for a shock, ajeti looks the real deal and wont be easy to displace. I also believe that BR wouldve put griff out the door for his antics after the support he recieved during his time out. Lenny can't it would appear do that or he just wont do that. Perhaps because of this seasons importance perhaps because of another reason and anyones guess is as good as mine on that. I am certain though that under BR Griffiths would have no chance of pulling on the hoops again. Does this mean lenny is a softer touch than BR? possibly, probably. Personally for all the sympathy I have for Griffiths I am not ready to forgive him yet for not being ready for the champions league , fact I'm still f*kn raging at him as it was his fault, and had he played I've no doubts wed have won that game, we should still have won it anyway HH

Frimpong more than good enough TET
I dont say he isn't good player

he just isn't experienced enough to be in team as a defender of championship title holder

For me he isn't ready for first 11

might be next season

but if he is first choice rb then who will he learn from

His distribution is poor

His awareness is poor

His speed and dribbling are brilliant

but for me he is not in my starting 11

not for at least 2 seasons

might get plenty of game time over season

but he isn't the best rb/wb yet

great dude coming off bench to stretch tired defenders as winger but as defender its a no from me.

I'm wary of picking a best 11 for a game as it changes depending on form and opponent. This is tough but here goes:

Barkas
Jullien Duffy Ajer
Broony MacGregor
Forrest Christie Turnbull
Edouard Ajeti​

subs
Bain
Frimpong
Bitton
Ntcham
Elyounoussi
Rogic
Griffiths

Last edited:
ID SAY 3-5-2
BARKAS

JULIEN DUFFY AJER
FRIMPONG CHRISTIE MCGREGOR TURNBULL FORREST
EDDIE GRIFFITHS

BENCH:
BROWN
MOI
ELHAMED
NTCHAM
AJETI
BAIN
I'd disagree on a couple of points. 1: Broony's been written aff by a good number of our supporters for probably a few seasons in a row at different stages. Hes always proved them wrong.
Turnbull has never played for us, so how cN you name an unknown lad coming back from a lengthy lay-off as "stronger"?
N'tcham is more inconsistent than the wife's cooking.
N'tcham doesnae want to be here.
Forrest is better in the right, but needs competition.
He only looked good on left because we changed formation to the very successful 3-5-2.
Moi has done nothing wrong to be put out of the 11. If anything,he's shown a lot more enthusiasm than some full-timers, and he's class. Give the team time to find their feet. 3-5-2 and a settled Ajeti, plus a settled defence and backing, will cruise this League.

Back