Best Celtic pubs & bars ?

That is not the place tae take your bird mate?once was enough for me in there .Quarter gill across the road much safer haha
Oh I know that but when you have a minute til ko and the smiddy etc are already full to the brim and only Cheryl Cole could squeeze In it's needs must and I must see the game she actualky liked it for the quaintness of it but asked me not to take her back ??? Probably cos the bog doors are always open and never more thsn 2-3ft awsy from you haha ? but it was during the 12 unbeaten run so id have climbed up the old CP floodlights like many a well mad character did back in they day to watch it some of they supporters were hundered feet add the ground. Best view in the hoose, or above it HH

Oh I know that but when you have a minute til ko and the smiddy etc are already full to the brim and only Cheryl Cole could squeeze In it's needs must and I must see the game she actualky liked it for the quaintness of it but asked me not to take her back ??? Probably cos the bog doors are always open and never more thsn 2-3ft awsy from you haha ? but it was during the 12 unbeaten run so id have climbed up the old CP floodlights like many a well mad character did back in they day to watch it some of they supporters were hundered feet add the ground. Best view in the hoose, or above it HH
There wisnae any bog doors when i was there ?

Going to Lynch's on Sunday to watch it ,always good craic in there

Members online

Latest posts

Back