BEST, FAVORITE, or MEMORABLE GOAL OF THE SEASON

What is your choice

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted for Ralstons as even though it wasn't the most technical or skilful goal it was by far, in terms of importance a very crucial goal and the turning point of the season. Winning those 3 points instead of 1 killed them at that time and it seemed to really take the wind out of their sails.

Am I right in saying Starfelt is the only outfield player (excluding players who only played a bit part in our season) not to score?

I'm not meaning this as a negative against our racoon-loving defender but rather it is an amazing statistic which makes us very difficult to play against as they are unsure who will step up and stick the ball in the net.

Well done bhoys.

Am I right in saying Starfelt is the only outfield player (excluding players who only played a bit part in our season) not to score?

I'm not meaning this as a negative against our racoon-loving defender but rather it is an amazing statistic which makes us very difficult to play against as they are unsure who will step up and stick the ball in the net.

Well done bhoys.
I think you're right BB, and would have been great if he had planted that header yesterday to mend that statistic

Back