Best left footers in Scotland

JamesPearson88

Said this last night on Twitter. Please discuss and comment. Here's my Twitter handle; @Jamespearson080

"Celtic have the most technically gifted left footers in Scottish football. Johnston, McGregor, Griffith's and Christie. Brimming with movement, pace, skill, touch...beautiful football. Analyse the McGregor goal, look at the technique he utilises with his foot. Using the grass to give the ball some skid and speed. He takes the ball away from the goalkeeper"

Said this last night on Twitter. Please discuss and comment. Here's my Twitter handle; @Jamespearson080

"Celtic have the most technically gifted left footers in Scottish football. Johnston, McGregor, Griffith's and Christie. Brimming with movement, pace, skill, touch...beautiful football. Analyse the McGregor goal, look at the technique he utilises with his foot. Using the grass to give the ball some skid and speed. He takes the ball away from the goalkeeper"

Crackin positive post James ???

Tierney and Hayes both good too.

I've never seen a squad with so many left footers who have this amount of talent. It's unquestionable if anyone thinks we won't win the treble treble again this year. I'll also say we'll have a greater goals scored ratio as well.

100%. Its back to mind the gap this year.
Also agree about our left footers. Young MJ moves the ball with some impressive fluidity and pace changing peg. Something else really.

The Griff has my greeN heart and im really routing for him like the rest of us.
Jeez give me ma bhoys any day of the week.

Born winners and competitive as fuck. Love it. ?

I've never seen a squad with so many left footers who have this amount of talent. It's unquestionable if anyone thinks we won't win the treble treble again this year. I'll also say we'll have a greater goals scored ratio as well.
I think we have best squad by far.

need to keep improving as team though and stay focused and grounded and hungry.

the only thing that can stop us is us. And im hoping players use their superior talents wisely and continue to dominate the game in scotland but with humility and grounded feet and work hardest.

Our bhoys are gonna tear it right up this year.

You readin lurkin huns. Be afraid be very afraid
Aye loving our re-discovered directness of play. That should see us avoid a league start like last season. thankfully it was hearts and we all knew they'd implode and they did. had it been Aberdeen or another club like killie it would have been tougher. must (and will I'm sure) start better

Aye loving our re-discovered directness of play. That should see us avoid a league start like last season. thankfully it was hearts and we all knew they'd implode and they did. had it been Aberdeen or another club like killie it would have been tougher. must (and will I'm sure) start better

Lenny always had the bhoys playing the Celtic way.

BR refused point blank to deviate from primarily defensive play that actually cost us nerves at our own goal face.

He treated every opponent the same and you can’t do that.

A good manager will alter style of play depending on opponents strengths and weaknesses and on the game itself.

Thank fuck for Lenny, its gonna be exciting to watch Winter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lenny always had the bhoys playing the Celtic way.

BR refused point blank to deviate from primarily defensive play that actually cost is net es at our own goal face.

He treated every opponent the same and you can’t do that.

A good manager will alter style of play depending on opponents strengths and weaknesses and on the game itself.

Thank fuck for Lenny, its gonna be exciting to watch Winter.

We can win the league more convincingly this season now that we've ditched the BR style of play.
Aye, Maria, it's going to be an exciting season.

Members online

No members online now.

Back