Best Morelos commentary ever

He won the ball and Morelos ran onto him. Yet it is being reported as a horrific foul - I notice none of the arseholes commented when Utd were allowed to kick us off the park unpunished a couple of weeks ago! 🤬
Selective framing

I noticed that the still pictures being used take the contact part and ignore the ball contact or momentum.

So the image used looks like a horror Neil Simpson style tackle, when in fact it was a cleanly won ball with momentum carrying through in split second catching Morelos coming forward with momentum.

It was a fraction of a second between good contact with ball and the two players momentum creating accidental (there is absolutely no evidense it was intentional) collision.

but if you isolate the frame of contact it looks like a deliberate leg breaker.

The art of spin and subjective framing.

The FF way on all things

Now I have no idea if Morelos agent actually wrote the OPs claim, but if he did I think he should be sued by Clancy.

click link below

Selective framing

I noticed that the still pictures being used take the contact part and ignore the ball contact or momentum.

So the image used looks like a horror Neil Simpson style tackle, when in fact it was a cleanly won ball with momentum carrying through in split second catching Morelos coming forward with momentum.

It was a fraction of a second between good contact with ball and the two players momentum creating accidental (there is absolutely no evidense it was intentional) collision.

The FF way on all things

Now I have no idea if Morelos agent actually wrote the OPs claim, but if he did I think he should be sued by Clancy.

click link below

He should definitely be getting cited for casting aspersions since the powers that be take badly to anyone from any other club criticising the referees... of course, sevco - like its ancestor - doesn't have to obey the rules.

No mention couple of weeks back about what Dallas allowed.
What a bunch of hypocrites!!
Clancy never allowed anything.

Its just blatant lying to make it look like the real biased refs are actually better than Clancy.

Every single hate fest on Clancy on ff has micro second after analysis to show he was wrong.

But the other refs get the simple stuff badly wrong (imo through inherent bias)

Clancy doesn't give anyone any favours, imo

but the real favouring refs get no attacks

it is claimed Clancy is catholic

Perhaps his religion is the real issue for FF and MSM spin meisters?

Clancy certainly doesn't give Celtic any cheating service.

But if you believed ff and msm

he has an afgenda

1 known catholic ref who has no blatant cheating scars- hounded

multiple known (secret society) biased refs who are non catholics- honest mistakes.

Clancy didn't make any in the moment mistakes until micro analysis and selective framing are used.

they won game v united, got most of the dodgy calls but Morelos got injured in momentum follow through that looks innocuous on tv normal speed.

castigated as corrupt on ff

Selective framing

The FF way on all things

click link below

He is right though - Fredo doesn't get treated fairly, otherwise he would have had another dozen red cards!

20191231_170343.jpg20200913_153802.jpg20191231_170838.jpg20191231_170749.jpg

Selective framing

The FF way on all things

click link below

The cabbage patch runt is always throwing himself into players in a 50/50 tackle a follow on from that other runt joey Garner it must be part of the training they give there strikers ,this time he got his comeuppence

Clancy never allowed anything.

Its just blatant lying to make it look like the real biased refs are actually better than Clancy.

Every single hate fest on Clancy on ff has micro second after analysis to show he was wrong.

But the other refs get the simple stuff badly wrong (imo through inherent bias)

Clancy doesn't give anyone any favours, imo

but the real favouring refs get no attacks

it is claimed Clancy is catholic

Perhaps his religion is the real issue for FF and MSM spin meisters?

Clancy certainly doesn't give Celtic any cheating service.

But if you believed ff and msm

he has an afgenda

1 known catholic ref who has no blatant cheating scars- hounded

multiple known (secret society) biased refs who are non catholics- honest mistakes.

Clancy didn't make any in the moment mistakes until micro analysis and selective framing are used.

they won game v united, got most of the dodgy calls but Morelos got injured in momentum follow through that looks innocuous on tv normal speed.

castigated as corrupt on ff
Clancy and Lennon history when at Hibs, Neil Lennons comments. Then when with Celtic.

Neil Lennon slaughters 'amateur' Kevin Clancy and blasts 'You should be able to send referees off'
Hibs boss is incensed by the whistler’s penalty 'scandalous' decision.
  • By
    Darren Cooney
    • 15:07, 24 FEB 2018
    • Updated16:30, 24 FEB 2018

Celtic boss Neil Lennon hits out at Kevin Clancy over penalty shouts as he sends Olivier Ntcham warning
The Hoops boss was frustrated after his side were denied a pair of spot-kicks after Moritz Bauer and Ryan Christie tumbled in the box during the draw with Hibs.

Daily Record sports writer
  • 15:02, 28 SEP 2019
  • Updated16:21, 28 SEP 2019

He is right though - Fredo doesn't get treated fairly, otherwise he would have had another dozen red cards!

View attachment 11105View attachment 11106View attachment 11107View attachment 11108
Their mutants have a history of play acting, and brutality
Years ago, after two brutal HUN tackles, which had gone unpunished, Neil Simpson of Aberdeen, took his frustration out on Durrant and put him out of the game for a few years
The way Morelos acted yesterday, was a joke, he went down in installments, after a nudge,
Remember Kyle LAUGHERTY & Charlie Mulgrew, again Aberdeen
Check out some of their 'finest' moments

Their mutants have a history of play acting, and brutality
Years ago, after two brutal HUN tackles, which had gone unpunished, Neil Simpson of Aberdeen, took his frustration out on Durrant and put him out of the game for a few years
The way Morelos acted yesterday, was a joke, he went down in installments, after a nudge,
Remember Kyle LAUGHERTY & Charlie Mulgrew, again Aberdeen
Check out some of their 'finest' moments
Living in the Aberdeen area I know how toxic the relationship is between these 2 teams. A guy that used to be at my work was one of the Dons fans taken to court for the 2002 invasion - he could hardly deny it as his picture was on the front page of the Evening Express! Remember Morelos stamping on McKenna's baws (about his 5th moment of madness during that game) yet the media tried to turn Morelos into the victim because McKenna lashed out after being bundled over and could have caught Fredo in the face with his boot!

Because he is always portrayed as the victim and defended even though he is nearly always the instigator of the aggrivation, then he is never held accountable for his thuggery.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back