Best Morelos commentary ever

My mate has family in Aberdeen and said that in the 80's and 90's, the sports shops had team scarves for everybody, except the HUNS
The hatred was real among the Dons fans
Worked with a sparky a few years back ,bit of a dick may i add 😂he had a horrible scar down his face ,Aberdeen fan chibbed him back in the 90s.He was a Rangers casual so probably a liberty taker himself ,what goes around comes around.

Last edited by a moderator:
wins.png

I'm all for fair refs....for everyone, anyone. And refs need to be critisised when they get it wrong. However, I've watched this tackle a few times, and it was a 50/50 (both players have their eys on the ball) which Morellos is fractionally late to the party with. He follows through onto Edwards swinging leg....and Morellos catches Edwards.
The Rangers players don't even complain.... they get on with the game. That tells the full story.

View attachment 11116

I'm all for fair refs....for everyone, anyone. And refs need to be critisised when they get it wrong. However, I've watched this tackle a few times, and it was a 50/50 (both players have their eys on the ball) which Morellos is fractionally late to the party with. He follows through onto Edwards swinging leg....and Morellos catches Edwards.
The Rangers players don't even complain.... they get on with the game. That tells the full story.
Fat boy can dish it out but look what happens when he gets a skint knee,rolled about like he'd been shot

Last edited by a moderator:
What I don't understand about this whole eposide of donkey and the huns is that it was a perfectly fair challenge and yet the huns are throwing the rattles out of the pram again. Let's face it they want rid of him just to raise funds for some more serial losers. Well I for one hope he sticks around until there liquidation party at the end of another empty season, at least he might get his move at the right price and for what he is worth and that is fuck all. Mind you what I really want to see is humpty dumpty and his wall come crushing down when our duffers gets hold of him as it will take a lot more than the Kings men to put him together again after duffers has finished with him

If the want rid of him they can look at Bboliballsup gone,unfortunately as much they may want to get rid of him they can't because he is akin to the family silver,he probably listed as a club asset against dept so whatever price he is valued at on the club books they need a club to buy at that price,so far no takers,same with Kent clubs may be interested but not at thier price, they need to buy but have no capital???? And no assets deep trouble at Ibloss

If the want rid of him they can look at Bboliballsup gone,unfortunately as much they may want to get rid of him they can't because he is akin to the family silver,he probably listed as a club asset against dept so whatever price he is valued at on the club books they need a club to buy at that price,so far no takers,same with Kent clubs may be interested but not at thier price, they need to buy but have no capital???? And no assets deep trouble at Ibloss
I just love their pain, real, imagined or pending.
Did fat swally use the modified golf ball during gardening leave.
Asking for a friend.

Back