BETS/TIPS

Derek McInnes to be the first managerial casualty of the season.

Aberdeen are in dire straits where finances are concerned, any more performances like today's the suits in the boardroom will start getting nervous. They won't want to let the rot set in so I see the auld 'by mutual consent' line being trotted out if the defeats start piling up.

Aberdeen are in dire straits where finances are concerned, any more performances like today's the suits in the boardroom will start getting nervous. They won't want to let the rot set in so I see the auld 'by mutual consent' line being trotted out if the defeats start piling up.
Not a bad shout. So negative that man. He's lucky no punters in the ground as they were sharpening the knives last season. Dire to watch

That will be sevcos next manager sorted then when super stevie G fucks of to some league one outfit down south.

Bale i believe hasnt travelled but that aside i think the bookie is being generous. However, the bookie rarely loses🤔.
On a more serious note, I've just realised my beer stock is bordering critical therefore im off to the "offy" for more stock for the game. Pre-match ritual 🤣🍺🍺🍺

Members online

Latest posts

Back