BETTING SPONSORSHIP in SPORT,

Its a real problem and it does ruin lives.

We support LG over his mental health issues and you can see with the right support and hard work people can get better n find an equilibrium of peace.

How could we not support a ban on gambling 100%. Playing with peoples lives or pushing them to suicide is sick

We already know there has been institutionalised match fixing in Scottish football. We didn't need Craig Whyte to confirm it and it has been going on before sport became corporate. Now betting corporations sponsor leagues and teams and you can be sure they will try to manipulate results to maximise their profits. They are corporations and they don't give a fuck about integrity, honour or fair play; just like the Tories on our board.
Something has always stank as far as the last 2 end of year Glasgow derbies. In each case the team had no fight against Sevco but were miraculously cured by Dubai. How long before Lawwell creates a shrine there and starts punting Dubai holy water.

Gambling in football: Call on Prime Minister to ban betting sponsorship https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51638731
I would see it banned from the game , its everytime a ban happens, the sport moves quickly to another vice area weve had petrol , tobacco,alcohol, only logical that betting would be next up. Ruins folks lives though, I'm ok I can stick a couple of quid on a line at the weekend win or lose and move on , it's the addiction disease , leaves people powerless to betting or any addiction ,should ditch it.

Members online

Latest posts

Back