Betting Thread

As this is the 'Betting' thread
Have you heard that one time Celtic target, Ivan Toney has been charged with 232 breaches of the rules in regards to betting ?
Most punters like to play a bet now and again, but when you're a professional and do it, the punishment could be career ending
Silly Boy if he is guilty

As this is the 'Betting' thread
Have you heard that one time Celtic target, Ivan Toney has been charged with 232 breaches of the rules in regards to betting ?
Most punters like to play a bet now and again, but when you're a professional and do it, the punishment could be career ending
Silly Boy if he is guilty
I only found out about this when I questioned why he wasn't in the England squad, southgate said nothing to do with that but looks likely to be another example of too much money for these boys and nothing to do with it, buy a car buy a house cant even buy a holiday

Cut the boy some slack. He only done it 232 times 😂

Vast majority of the young boys betting on fitba' is because they are bored.
Train, eat, train, eat, relax, eat, sleep, repeat.
Aye theyre paid a small countries wealth , for something they shouldnt be and its not their fault all the greed in the game but the amount of cash, very little spare time to themselves, poor time management, restrictions etc etc. and how to deal with this is very mismansged I think personally.

Youngsters usually with a background of poverty be it generational ( often their unaware, until they come into real money, what it is like to know/feel you can get anything pretty much . Financial independence ( it would appear).

These boys should have it written into their contract they will learn cash management or some kind of business studies.

These bets could still be placed by footballers as long as they knew that no matter how much cash they put on there would be a maximum winning return, something like £1 in £1000 is the maximum winnings they could recieve. The winnings would all go to pre nominated charity(s) of choice named by the player and bets at a maximum of 1 per week and a cash limit so they wouldn't broke themselves because addictions cannot be treated in this way not properly, all it's doing in Toneys case is humiliating him and probably less would be inclined to gamble so much knowing that win or lose it's a lose really and best just get involved in charitable causes.

Anybody who would be a new customer to ' bet 365'
They're doing a good offer the noo.
Put a fiver in and place qualifying bets ( or bet) that , once settled will release £25 of bet credits.

I'm no big cash gambler so me putting in a tenner is a fair bet for me.
I put on quite a few bets of £1 -£2.50 .
Read the t's&c's on qualifying bets .
E.g cant bet twice on same game for it to count towards a ' qualifying bet' , so no Portugal to win plus Switzerland to win etc.
Keep it to one bet per game until you equal the amount you put in and release ( in my case ) £50 bet credits

Screenshot_20221206-211513_Chrome.jpg
I've already taken about £30 out and still have £40 bet credits.
Only done it for the world cup.

Dont put more than a tenner in , that's the max.
£10 will release £50 credits
Or £5 will release £25 credits ( you wont get the stake back) still not a bad offer

Anybody who would be a new customer to ' bet 365'
They're doing a good offer the noo.
Put a fiver in and place qualifying bets ( or bet) that , once settled will release £25 of bet credits.

I'm no big cash gambler so me putting in a tenner is a fair bet for me.
I put on quite a few bets of £1 -£2.50 .
Read the t's&c's on qualifying bets .
E.g cant bet twice on same game for it to count towards a ' qualifying bet' , so no Portugal to win plus Switzerland to win etc.
Keep it to one bet per game until you equal the amount you put in and release ( in my case ) £50 bet credits

View attachment 21178
I've already taken about £30 out and still have £40 bet credits.
Only done it for the world cup.

Dont put more than a tenner in , that's the max.
£10 will release £50 credits
Or £5 will release £25 credits ( you wont get the stake back) still not a bad offer
Haha I did this. But my selections have been absolutely keek so I’ve nuffin left 🤦‍♂️

That said it’s still a good offer 👍

Haha I did this. But my selections have been absolutely keek so I’ve nuffin left 🤦‍♂️

That said it’s still a good offer 👍
I think if a newcomer you can do it more than once, I've only done it for the world cup.
My tenner credits was doon to £4 then I won a few bet builders (3 on the bounce) they were only £1 bets but opened the £50 credits and allowed me to withdraw about £35 quid. ( big winnings for me lol)

Was my brother who put me on to it , he sticks more on and is quite lucky

I tried betting thread.
How long is a piece of string?
Fiver on 474 millimetres at 11/8
Fucker was 3 yards

I think if a newcomer you can do it more than once, I've only done it for the world cup.
My tenner credits was doon to £4 then I won a few bet builders (3 on the bounce) they were only £1 bets but opened the £50 credits and allowed me to withdraw about £35 quid. ( big winnings for me lol)

Was my brother who put me on to it , he sticks more on and is quite lucky
I fell out with paddy power over a £2 free bet. Can you imagine I’ve lost actual money to 365.

That mob will never make it on to my Christmas card list 😀

when i was 16-18, i got paid £30 a week and had lost it all by mid lunch on a friday
i'd go back to work hungry cos i couldnt afford a dinner and the 3 hours i had to work that afternoon, i'd already lost it
i'd have to borrow a tenner to give my maw her digs and spend the rest of my week with no money, walking to work and home
my folks knew, later conversations confirmed that, but they took the view, no money at my age, meant no drink or drugs.....they left me to it
i moved job, got approved for my first bank loan and woke up next day in a drunken stupor in front of my PC, lost £2k playing blackack.. had to pay the loan for 3 years
from then on never bet a quid, don't even go near a bookies
learned through a friend and his counselling in later life, there are people that are so used to rock bottom that they almost intentionally lose everything just to get back to that place they call normal

when i was 16-18, i got paid £30 a week and had lost it all by mid lunch on a friday
i'd go back to work hungry cos i couldnt afford a dinner and the 3 hours i had to work that afternoon, i'd already lost it
i'd have to borrow a tenner to give my maw her digs and spend the rest of my week with no money, walking to work and home
my folks knew, later conversations confirmed that, but they took the view, no money at my age, meant no drink or drugs.....they left me to it
i moved job, got approved for my first bank loan and woke up next day in a drunken stupor in front of my PC, lost £2k playing blackack.. had to pay the loan for 3 years
from then on never bet a quid, don't even go near a bookies
learned through a friend and his counselling in later life, there are people that are so used to rock bottom that they almost intentionally lose everything just to get back to that place they call normal
Sorry to learn about this mate.
I admit to being unsure as to whether or not to post the post I did as I'm well aware of others struggles.
Only reason I did is because thetes a thread on it ( poor excuse I should know better)

FFS if I had back everything I've fucked away gambling down the years.
But you'll never get it back.
Just a chasing buzz like heroin.
I’ve never really been a gambler. My dad though…ooft. I started punting (only small amounts) after he died a couple of years back. Fuck knows why 🤷‍♂️
I’ve been up a wee bit each season. Start with £50 and last season finished with £70.

This World Cup I’ve lost what I had and the free bets, and I am fucking raging. 😂

Unless Argentina or Holland win this I’ll be backing nothing again until next season. And blaming ma Da 😂

Members online

Back