Big Ange

I think we do our manager and our team a massive disservice by bringing topics like this up. That's just my view ofcourse and certainly would not demand that the thread be taking down!!
Nothing Ange has done or said would make me believe that he would do a Brendan on us at the 1st opportunity.
He wants to manage a big European club, with a massive fan base and build something special in europe. He has all that with Celtic. He doesn't strike me as a guy that is chasing wealth and riches. He wants to create a legacy.
I would also say he is a different breed from your Jose's and Peps. Both great managers but both managers that need billions of pounds of backing to implement their ideas. Ange wants to show that he can take his own players and mould them into something better. He wants to create his own history, not buy it.
For all the people who say he will be off soon enough...why? He might create something special, it may take him 10 years to do so and he may want to stay till the jobs done..
We shouldn't belittle our club at every opportunity by classing it always as a stepping stone. Sometimes special people come along and realise the have a good thing right where they are...
Larsson
McGregor
Forrest
Brown
And I'm sure the older guys on here will add to that list of people who could have gone for more cash to "bigger" leagues but chose to remain at Celtic.
I believe we have Ange for a long time. I hope I'm right.
Well said Lubo comon folks he’s a straight talking man. He’s gonna build it
So Tim’s will come.
Mon the Athenian Fenian
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

I think we do our manager and our team a massive disservice by bringing topics like this up. That's just my view ofcourse and certainly would not demand that the thread be taking down!!
Nothing Ange has done or said would make me believe that he would do a Brendan on us at the 1st opportunity.
He wants to manage a big European club, with a massive fan base and build something special in europe. He has all that with Celtic. He doesn't strike me as a guy that is chasing wealth and riches. He wants to create a legacy.
I would also say he is a different breed from your Jose's and Peps. Both great managers but both managers that need billions of pounds of backing to implement their ideas. Ange wants to show that he can take his own players and mould them into something better. He wants to create his own history, not buy it.
For all the people who say he will be off soon enough...why? He might create something special, it may take him 10 years to do so and he may want to stay till the jobs done..
We shouldn't belittle our club at every opportunity by classing it always as a stepping stone. Sometimes special people come along and realise the have a good thing right where they are...
Larsson
McGregor
Forrest
Brown
And I'm sure the older guys on here will add to that list of people who could have gone for more cash to "bigger" leagues but chose to remain at Celtic.
I believe we have Ange for a long time. I hope I'm right.
Mcstay the maestro!!

Btw sorry for scraring yous troops 🙏even they wanks over there widnae just start a fake thread on it thankfully wasn't so serious again apologies HH
It was a rumour on twitter for a few hours. But every post I saw was very respectful, sad and wishing him the best. Thankfully it turned out to be routine and went well so that is what matters the most.

Ange Postecoglou has told Fox News that he is "living the dream" in Glasgow with Celtic and is not considering walking away from the Scottish champions after speculation linked the Australian with top-flight clubs in England, the latest being Leicester City.

Back