Big Jan....what a moment

We have been truly blessed with some great players big Sammy could be a lazy one but he had great skill and that's what frustrated the fans because we knew he had something special but I'll never forget when he went over and lifted wee Jay and seeing the look on the wee man's face is something every hoops fan will never forget. Sometimes thiers more to football.

We have been truly blessed with some great players big Sammy could be a lazy one but he had great skill and that's what frustrated the fans because we knew he had something special but I'll never forget when he went over and lifted wee Jay and seeing the look on the wee man's face is something every hoops fan will never forget. Sometimes thiers more to football.
That wid bring a tear tae a gless e :)

Went to Vegas in 2013 stayed at the Riviera. .now gone. I swear there was an american guy who was Sammys double who was staying at the hotel. (Might be some noisers on here wo can verify)had nothing to do with the Celtic convention. By the end of the week he was wearing a Celtic jersey and got the bug. Best moment for me was Bertie Auld saying to him you definitely look like him son ..I hope you don't play fitba like him. But have to say my memory of Sammy is Ipox double joy 😊.

JVoH winner was title-defining. That night, due to some mistiming/schedule problem or other, I ended up in a council-run, working mens' club in Ayrshire; just me, my good Tim mate and two Hibs fans at the bar amongst 50-odd Huns watching it. A last-minute, only-option venue.

That goal, and we're going tonto - I'm bouncing about like Will Ferrell in Elf - 'Santa's coming! Santa's coming!" Sparkle A (My mate), he's doing that Kevin Costner home-run face-cupping 'Oooo...' thing from 'Bull Durham'... And the stares; those deadly glowers - dead men walking we were, but they couldn't lay a finger on us for fear of losing their jobs as one of the Hibees was their foreman/manager.

When I think back on it, it was the schadenfreude gift from God moment of my life. Still lmao at the seething cunts' twisted faces :D

After seeing clips like that it makes me realise just how far we've fallen this season. Boy there are some imposters wearing the hoops this year. I'll be glad to see the back of these wantaways.

That was wee Shades first game against the long dead fae the west, when big Jan stuck that header in late on the look of sheer delight on his face was absolutely priceless to me.Cheers JVOH.

Back