Big Pierre and his hair

I think he turning into ken dodd
Ken Dodd is an illusion created by British intelligence.
The character you believed to be Ken Dodd was a series of disposable actors eliminated when they'd outlived their usefulness.
The 'Ken Dodds' was coded reference to dead club Rangers based on the rhyming slang for 'tax dodging heretics'.
The Diddy Men however were and still are very real. When MI5 lost interest in the Ken Dodd project and wound up Rangers it created a vacuum where the Diddy Men lost all sense of purpose but Sir Charles of Normandy came to the rescue with a new project inspired by the name of his pal the former olympic runner although this was not an indication the former runner was a tax dodger or running from the taxman because he was a lord and it takes a king to do that.

Ken Dodd is an illusion created by British intelligence.
The character you believed to be Ken Dodd was a series of disposable actors eliminated when they'd outlived their usefulness.
The 'Ken Dodds' was coded reference to dead club Rangers based on the rhyming slang for 'tax dodging heretics'.
The Diddy Men however were and still are very real. When MI5 lost interest in the Ken Dodd project and wound up Rangers it created a vacuum where the Diddy Men lost all sense of purpose but Sir Charles of Normandy came to the rescue with a new project inspired by the name of his pal the former olympic runner although this was not an indication the former runner was a tax dodger or running from the taxman because he was a lord and it takes a king to do that.
Pint I what your dinking if you can drag yourself away from your tickling stick I say I say.

HH 😂

Members online

Latest posts

Back