Big Result In Europe Coming

The mass exodus is about to begin...
And they will aw be coming here, that’s why its VITALITY important that Scotland gets its independence before Ireland is reunited, so the aw bypass us and head to engerland to “celibate” they’re Britishness, the last thing we need is any more flag waving ex terrorist, catholic murdering bigots settling in Ayrshire and beyond.

For those of you oan here still undecided or unsure aboot independence should think again, the first steps for uniting Ireland are falling into place, what I said above WILL happen, there’s a reason why the DUP are pumping money into the Huns and have a man oan the board, they see the hun support as a ready made new political party waiting to be born, bringing the politics of Northern Ireland here……

And they will aw be coming here, that’s why its VITALITY important that Scotland gets its independence before Ireland is reunited, so the aw bypass us and head to engerland to “celibate” they’re Britishness, the last thing we need is any more flag waving ex terrorist, catholic murdering bigots settling in Ayrshire and beyond.

For those of you oan here still undecided or unsure aboot independence should think again, the first steps for uniting Ireland are falling into place, what I said above WILL happen, there’s a reason why the DUP are pumping money into the Huns and have a man oan the board, they see the hun support as a ready made new political party waiting to be born, bringing the politics of Northern Ireland here……
Ayrshire needs nuked and started again well saying these big bad terrorist pricks don't move to London or Manchester,Liverpool instead of taking over wee bits of countryside like the adairs of the Loyalist wankers chased oot theyre own country to take over villages in Ayrshire fuckin rats the lot of them

Yep!

In a fckn nutshell...

Sinn fein have taken 27 seats in the 6 counties making them the biggest party and Michelle oniell will become first minister on one condition will the DUP except equality or will they make up some story why they won't go back to stormont. I'm a sinn fein voter from when they first put themselves up to the electorate iv never viewed myself as more or less than my unionist neighbours in fact my father came from a unionist background. What I would say to the DUP is this is your chance embrace your neighbours times are changing don't make things devisive by refusing to go back into stormont with the people iv given my vote to .thiers a lot of hardship on the Shankill as thier is on the falls we all need a helping hand do the right thing.

Back