Bigoted Trolls attack Maeda

C

CelticRose

I seen this on news now this morning by the DR, apparently these bigoted trolls took over Maeda’s Wiki page and changed its content and then they set up a fake Twitter account in his name and said he had links to Paramilitaries. I’m not sure about attaching the article when it’s from smsm so I decided to leave it.

it never fails to amaze me the depths of these depraved lunatics will go but what is more worrying is that the Football authorities do nothing about the club that plays out of ibrox and it’s deranged fans.
There appears to be a pattern here and it’s time it is dealt with by the SFA/SPFL where else in the U.K. would this bigoted
behaviour be tolerated?

The Celtic Board really need to get the lawyers involved and take this further because nowhere in the article was the police mentioned. They will continue to do this unless they are stopped by using the force of the law imo. if the SFA/SPFL fail to do anything then surely we should be contacting UEFA about this.

I know we can all to easily say it’s their fear but to me this is a dangerous precedent whereby the scum are trying to frighten our new players off so to me that comes under intimidation of our players and club.

Anyone in edit a Wikipedia page and anyone can set up a twitter account, everything you do on line leaves a digital footprint, you can try and cover your tracks, but everything can be traced, if there’s a police will to spend the time and resources to do it….but there never is 😡

Anyone in edit a Wikipedia page and anyone can set up a twitter account, everything you do on line leaves a digital footprint, you can try and cover your tracks, but everything can be traced, if there’s a police will to spend the time and resources to do it….but there never is 😡
Unless it’s agin the deadco BB as the multi millions paid out in Compensation shows they even had the popo OBs singing the Sash to intimidate them and they lost that
Case.
Wee Scotia the biggest bigoted cuntry in da wurld 😞

HH 😞

I seen this on news now this morning by the DR, apparently these bigoted trolls took over Maeda’s Wiki page and changed its content and then they set up a fake Twitter account in his name and said he had links to Paramilitaries. I’m not sure about attaching the article when it’s from smsm so I decided to leave it.

it never fails to amaze me the depths of these depraved lunatics will go but what is more worrying is that the Football authorities do nothing about the club that plays out of ibrox and it’s deranged fans.
There appears to be a pattern here and it’s time it is dealt with by the SFA/SPFL where else in the U.K. would this bigoted
behaviour be tolerated?

The Celtic Board really need to get the lawyers involved and take this further because nowhere in the article was the police mentioned. They will continue to do this unless they are stopped by using the force of the law imo. if the SFA/SPFL fail to do anything then surely we should be contacting UEFA about this.

I know we can all to easily say it’s their fear but to me this is a dangerous precedent whereby the scum are trying to frighten our new players off so to me that comes under intimidation of our players and club.

Anyone/Everyone

The hypocrisy and racism oozes out of them.....you have just described a hate crime and it should be treated as such.....don’t hold yer breath...

It’s a hate crime,nothing more nothing less!!our club has a duty of care for its employees and should be on this!!and don’t be kidded by the daily records shocked reaction to this,they print this to excelarate the crap..they have a platform to be able to highlight this properly”front page”.dont hold your breath tho..suppose we need to wait til it’s a sevco employee 🤷‍♂️

Its appalling.
Just like Dick Campbell’s racist jibe about japs and trenches.
A good guy all done in the best possible taste they say.
Yet Mikey Stewart has basically found himself out of work for saying Traynor was a dangerous man??
Can you imagine for example if say Alan Stubbs came out with a quote like “ I have the players to go to war with the Columbians”?
There would be no direct reference to anything in a quote like that but our media would go absolutely bonkers on it and destroy him saying he was inferring all Columbians were drug lords or something.
This country and its media are fecked, plain and simple, THEY are the ones who spin the hate, spite and distrust in Scotland.
The narrative here is frighteningly sinister and has been since Sevco were born.
It needs addressed at the highest level, but then again, the highest level is full of the staunch order isn’t it.
Its a war we will never win, all we can do is win football games, win leagues , win cups, beat the scum, its the only weapon we have.

It’s a hate crime,nothing more nothing less!!our club has a duty of care for its employees and should be on this!!and don’t be kidded by the daily records shocked reaction to this,they print this to excelarate the crap..they have a platform to be able to highlight this properly”front page”.dont hold your breath tho..suppose we need to wait til it’s a sevco employee 🤷‍♂️
If it had happened to a sevco employee, the front pages would have been covered with condemnation - albeit fake condemnation. After all, that is the club (and not the first to have played out of that cesspit) that made a big issue out of alleged racism shown to Kamara when they had ignored the monkey gestures caught on camera towards Scott Sinclair.

behaviour be tolerated?

They're running scared and I'm not surprised at this at al fn scumbags we had it with Ange and the ridiculous questions he faced until he handed them their arse by saying " yeah mt get it Japan, Australia but I havent just come from the moon" Nakamura suffered abuse also. They and everyone can see a resurgent Celtic, resurgent way before we are supposed to be and that doesnt sit well , immodium all round for the zombies

Try emailing wee Nic and her cronies, that will be a hoot... they reply with a generic email then about 6 weeks later they will refer you to a multitude of different departments within the Scottish Government... in other words no action will be taken.
Mate you could change the wee nick and replace that way Nicholson and his cronies??this is we’re the problem lies our board are the most weak group of men in Scotland’s top flight,,,they only have to stamp down hard on these cunts once ,legally,and it would put a message out!!but the message right now is we are fair game!!!we commend them for bringing these boys in but need to step up to the plate to defend them when called upon....this is the start of it .

I'd like a million plus Celtic supporters to write to ( wee Burnie ) as my faither in law calls her telling her her seats in danger if she keeps fkn our club about that would be interesting to see what happens next 😂
I have nothing to do with Scottish media in any shape or form, thank fuck.
But this is a hate crime that has been committed and needs to be called out for what it is.
Have no idea if sky sports news have covered the incident, but as they remain a huge problem about how falsely they run there "kick it out" campaign, as whatever is done against celtic players remains acceptable in their bigot eyes also.
Will be sending yet again another email to them highlighting yet another case, even more so that a national newspaper even remarked upon it, and the main sports newscaster in Britain refuses to highlight the problem still within Scotland, why?
Must be because its still seemed as acceptable within Scotland still.

Sent an email to the "kick it out" campaign and asking them to weather Japanese players fall into their category, highlighting the issue was raised in a national newspaper, and how there so called campaigners in sky sports news still refuses to highlight the issues that remains rampant within Scottish football still.
Will post any updates from them, but as usual not expected any response

Members online

Latest posts

Back