Billy Gilmours Mum

he was goin anyway ,,thought the taxi driver bit would be the killer ,,,,,,but who in fecks name eats there steaks like that
Am awrite mate I'll take the long way there as usual so keep me a pew. 😏😂😊

Might have known you were one of they 🥩 troglodytes, au blu gives you the best flavour, anyone who eats a steak 🥩 well done would be better eating big Sengas gutties after a day at the walk 🤮🤮🤮

Am awrite mate I'll take the long way there as usual so keep me a pew. 😏😂😊

Might have known you were one of they 🥩 troglodytes, au blu gives you the best flavour, anyone who eats a steak 🥩 well done would be better eating big Sengas gutties after a day at the walk 🤮🤮🤮
Hang oan a minute 50 and correct me if I'm wrong but eating a steak au blue means even rarer than rare does it not? And if it does then that's like eating big senga herself oan her bad week and efter shes just done the walk 🤮🤮🤮
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Sad to see bigotry rearing it's ugly head over the colour green. Knew Huns from the past who wouldn't drink limeade or anything to do with green. Disgusting individuals. Sorry to say troops we've a long long way to go till it's eradicated. Scotland best small country in the world, AYE RIGHT ye are. FFS beam me up Scotty.☘️☘️

Sad to see bigotry rearing it's ugly head over the colour green. Knew Huns from the past who wouldn't drink limeade or anything to do with green. Disgusting individuals. Sorry to say troops we've a long long way to go till it's eradicated. Scotland best small country in the world, AYE RIGHT ye are. FFS beam me up Scotty.☘️☘️
Thats why they awe walk funny the bassas, rickets cause they would nae eat their Greens.

💪Popeye#1.CSC.💪

It ll never be eradicated

He was such a good kind fair person and could not get to grips with the
bigotry in football and workplace in this Country.
He loathed the Lanarkshire referees and believe me that was the only
negativity we ever heard.He just did not say a bad word about anybody.
Funnily enough my wee da was a fully qualified referee, 1963ish he qualified Lanarkshire division, although having a normal handshake stopped him from climbing the ranks, he stuck to amateur and juveniles his whole life.

Funnily enough my wee da was a fully qualified referee, 1963ish he qualified Lanarkshire division, al
Funnily enough my wee da was a fully qualified referee, 1963ish he qualified Lanarkshire division, although having a normal handshake stopped him from climbing the ranks, he stuck to amateur and juveniles his whole life.
though having a normal handshake stopped him from climbing the ranks, he stuck to amateur and juveniles his whole life.
quite sad another good person ..no offence intended it was the just the way things were.

Back