Billy Gilmours Mum

Devils advocate time, I've no problem with zombies and their fallow followers dislike of the colour green, I know plenty of Celtic fans that wouldn't wear anything predominantly blue or zombie blue if you like, me I'm pretty much the same I wouldn't wear blue trainers or a blue coat etc, I do wear blue jeans and eat my steaks au blu, but for the most part blue is a colour I avoid and the reason is I don't want to be mistaken for a zombie. My problem with auld ma Gilmour not wanting to touch the green bit whilst standing on the green grass is this, the papers highlighting it.

Blue is the colour of Our Lady......just sayin...

Wiz that you in drag again?...
see your supposed to go to the pineapple to pray, get gossip, n nick candles

:unsure: you went in the hope of meeting a drag queen ,,,,ffs,,, say 3 hail marys and post proof she wears blue ,,,,get it sorted

and don't post any of they fat mingers you've got in your collection

Last edited by a moderator:
Short memory. For a Rangers daft mum, she and her family quickly sprinted their way out of the blue Utopia, when the money came calling.

The colour of the money could have been green and white hoops, and they would still have rushed to pocket it.

Really not worth a post. But has she thought, that this will be how time, decent people and history will remember her.

A fitting tribute, to such a pathetic, infantile, ignorant non entity, basking in the reflected glory of her son.

Members online

Latest posts

Back