BIRMINGHAM CITY

Been docked 9 points for irregularities,spending more than they could afford ,seems to be ,how things are viewed elsewhere!!!!dont have make you angry !!!!hh

Definately does. The Financial Fair Play rule that UEFA have adopted, I'm sure i read that this is a voluntary rule for national Fa's to voluntarily adopt, something that ours currently does not and another example of the Neanderthals at mount florida

Definately does. The Financial Fair Play rule that UEFA have adopted, I'm sure i read that this is a voluntary rule for national Fa's to voluntarily adopt, something that ours currently does not and another example of the Neanderthals at mount florida
Why would you volunteer to enter into something when all teams down south know they will be guilty off, Birmingham is not the only one who will come up short the clock is ticking. VVD is on 124K a week, WTF is that about.

Canny wait for the telly money bubble to bust and it's got to the numbers these days are gross given the poverty in our country Europe and the world. How long can they justify these payments for kicking a ball in front of spectators who can barely afford to be there now

Sanchez at Man Utd , reportedly to be on £500k a week , £25 million a year .. and has only played 8 games this season .. when does it all have to stop making sense to some ?

Again , if interested in the corruption at the highest level , search for Rui Pinto , he’s being silenced as he uncovered so much hidden information, from the very top . Wikileaks of football
In my mind he should be getting much more publicly, but the powers that be are silencing him with a long prison sentence .

If that is the case , they have to make it compulsory, stop this blatant abuse !!hh

Canny wait for the telly money bubble to bust and it's got to the numbers these days are gross given the poverty in our country Europe and the world. How long can they justify these payments for kicking a ball in front of spectators who can barely afford to be there now
Good points, but where there is money , there are plenty of greedy bas——s out there who don’t give a shit,!!hh

And it's not enough that Ronaldo and Messi get paid what they do but they also don't want to pay tax on it ?? Unreal how much money do they need
And these guys are on the way out .
I see some on here quoting Celtic have “ turnover “ of £100 m . I know this is a huge sum , but when taken in context , the young kid ( 18 ) Jadon Sancho , relatively unknown , is possibly moving from Dortmund for the same amount .

So we have an annual turnover equal to the transfer fee of a relatively unknown 18 yr old .

And these guys are on the way out .
I see some on here quoting Celtic have “ turnover “ of £100 m . I know this is a huge sum , but when taken in context , the young kid ( 18 ) Jadon Sancho , relatively unknown , is possibly moving from Dortmund for the same amount .

So we have an annual turnover equal to the transfer fee of a relatively unknown 18 yr old .
In a bloody nutshell U,!!!hh

With the numerous ways that folk can stream the football these days it's a wonder that Sky can still manage to cough up what they do to the English Leagues. I keep hearing that the bubble will burst but it hasn't yet or is Birmingham just the start of something bigger to come?

If that is the case , they have to make it compulsory, stop this blatant abuse !!hh
With the numerous ways that folk can stream the football these days it's a wonder that Sky can still manage to cough up what they do to the English Leagues. I keep hearing that the bubble will burst but it hasn't yet or is Birmingham just the start of something bigger to come?
yes same thoughts re sky, take formula 1,used to be on council tv .now they are advertising £10.00month, to view,the authorities are allowing. It to happen?but it is down to the customers to kick into touch surely?but as you say,other ways, only last week in England 3 were jailed for supplying pubs etc with alternative methods, !hh

yes same thoughts re sky, take formula 1,used to be on council tv .now they are advertising £10.00month, to view,the authorities are allowing. It to happen?but it is down to the customers to kick into touch surely?but as you say,other ways, only last week in England 3 were jailed for supplying pubs etc with alternative methods, !hh

£10 per month to watch traffic ffs? :LOL:

I might be splitting hairs here , but from the Celtic Blog , re Birmingham City

“The Football League in England has shown us how it’s done, with a ruthless but necessary decision today.”

And from the BBC

“ Both Birmingham City and the EFL have 14 days to appeal against the decision of the Independent Disciplinary Commission, which considered the matter on Monday.”

It seems not the EPL ‘s decision ...

Members online

No members online now.

Back