BISSAKA

Theyve spent some amount of money on shite in the last few years but to be honest i dont know much about Bissaka,one thing i do know is 25 million for Tierney is a steal.If he was to leave i hope another club come in for him because Arsenal don't deserve him after all their fuckin about.

Theyve spent some amount of money on shite in the last few years but to be honest i dont know much about Bissaka,one thing i do know is 25 million for Tierney is a steal.If he was to leave i hope another club come in for him because Arsenal don't deserve him after all their fuckin about.
Agree,this evening on stv news , they mentioned his recovery ? Are they trying to use that ?dont know the full story as such ,but would luv him to stay , as I said in other post ,will always appreciate his time here , it it works out for him either way ,hh

Agree,this evening on stv news , they mentioned his recovery ? Are they trying to use that ?dont know the full story as such ,but would luv him to stay , as I said in other post ,will always appreciate his time here , it it works out for him either way ,hh
Thats a possibility Ray,i noticed on an Arsenal forum a lot of their fans saying he was injury prone,the boy was ran into the ground and played with an injury for long enough.HH

Back