Bitter budge

I don't like Hearts, a shitty club with a nasty support,, enjoy the championship muppets, hope its a long stay.
Amen to that.
She shoulda read the articles of association,daft fecker,lawyers love chumps like her!!!!!
True, Michael. You know if you're smart enough to own a football team, you're smart enough to read the articles of association and understand them. Either her lawyers are negligent in not informing her properly of her options or she's just a world-class idiot. Possibly both.

Meanwhile, in Dundee, welcome to the Premiership, DUFC . . . .

Last edited:
Amen to that.

True, Michael. You know if you're smart enough to own a football team, you're smart enough to read the articles of association and understand them. Either her lawyers are negligent in not informing her properly of her options or she's just a world-class idiot. Possibly both.

Meanwhile, in Dundee, welcome to the Premiership, DUFC . . . .

'Tis a bitter pill'....... 😹 ambulance chasers r us!

Anyone else think that just maybe the Huns, Budge, Gardiner et al.....were all part of a wee orchestrated Masonic group.....that were motivated by self interest.....in seeking to undertake a coup d'état on Scottish Football for their own selfish and nefarious purposes?
Aye,those morons over at ipox have convinced themselves, that there is a fenian cabal, not only running scottish football, but scottish society! and Peter Lawwell is the man pulling the strings,their kulture is in danger from the hidden fenian hand,so got tae protect statues,dae silly walks,keep the big hoose open,at any cost,'cos it's wurr kulture', kulture peepul, i give you.............mike ashley!!!!!! 🍺 🍺 🥳

Aye,those morons over at ipox have convinced themselves, that there is a fenian cabal, not only running scottish football, but scottish society! and Peter Lawwell is the man pulling the strings,their kulture is in danger from the hidden fenian hand,so got tae protect statues,dae silly walks,keep the big hoose open,at any cost,'cos it's wurr kulture', kulture peepul, i give you.............mike ashley!!!!!! 🍺 🍺 🥳
1595918059028.png

Scottish football is run by an IRA active service unit in cahoots with the Vatican. Every stupid bastard at the stupid bastard stadium knows this.
WATP.

Any junior apprentice lawyer could have told her that Hearts argument had no legal merit whatsoever. Arrogance combined with hubris and stupidity are a lethal mix for failure. She only has to look at its effect on her bosom buddies at Ibrox.
As for Partick Thistle, the quicker they get rid if Jacqui Low, the faster they will recover. Some communications expert. More like a frog croaking from a swamp.

Members online

Latest posts

Back