BLACK '47

Yep you have thirty seconds to comply your hilarious TT
Cheers SP,
Took my adult female GSD to get spayed, two unplanned litters is too much, vet asked if she bit, we said no, he picked up her 34kg and peed down his shorts and legs, poor girl terrified. Her daughter went yesterdy only 10months and 23kg, never asked if she bit, thought same as mum, Sheba were holding me like a limpet then a strange man grabs her. Vet admitted he were wrong, but no stitches needed just puncture wounds. Got her today out of the cage, she had went to sleep in my arms but woke up alone in a cage.
Well when she knew dad were back climbing up me onto shoulders making a crying sort of welp/howl.
Never say dogs do not have empathy, they are loyal, staunch and have integrity. They also love those who love them.
SORRY for thread f@++=$$
Hope you well SP

Cheers SP,
Took my adult female GSD to get spayed, two unplanned litters is too much, vet asked if she bit, we said no, he picked up her 34kg and peed down his shorts and legs, poor girl terrified. Her daughter went yesterdy only 10months and 23kg, never asked if she bit, thought same as mum, Sheba were holding me like a limpet then a strange man grabs her. Vet admitted he were wrong, but no stitches needed just puncture wounds. Got her today out of the cage, she had went to sleep in my arms but woke up alone in a cage.
Well when she knew dad were back climbing up me onto shoulders making a crying sort of welp/howl.
Never say dogs do not have empathy, they are loyal, staunch and have integrity. They also love those who love them.
SORRY for thread f@++=$$
Hope you well SP
Enjoy with the neighbours

watched it last year after a recommendation from my bestie BOAB, great watch and totally recommend it to all TIM BROTHERS & TIM SISTERS end off - great watch as BOAB wanted for me, i want for you.

watch, tell me what y@all thinkl, i know what i think xx

Cheers SP,
SORRY for thread f@++=$$
Hope you well SP
They're great friends and family, TT.......especially the German Shepherds.

My Red was the only lassie that never judged me, TT and she knew my mood exactly.

Broke my heart when she had to go, but I still hear her paw-pads in the backroom and also the occasional "woof".

I keep a picture of her with me at all times and she'll not be forgotten.

Back