Blind faith in our manager

Lennon has done nothing to prove he can motivate this squad. Since the rhat left and he has taken over as manager, sevco have dominated most games against us. Lennon WILL start the same team against the sheep as a massive fuck you to the lot of us again, maybe changing eddy with klimala. The same midfield will start. The same defence will start. We better hope the scum collapse because under lennon that's the only way we win 10IAR. In my fucking opinion.
You're spot on. His inability to get our guys fired up and in their faces is a mind fuck. He absolutely will stick with the same midfield even though it's broken with Ntcham who rarely turns up and tries to justify Broonies place by waiting for him to have a "good game" and state that we can't be without Broonies influence. Not fekn having anybody tell me Broonies inclusion is vital to the team. More often than not he's hindering us. He continues to try playing Ellie just behind a lone striker and we've yet to see evidence of this tactic paying off.

You're spot on. His inability to get our guys fired up and in their faces is a mind fuck. He absolutely will stick with the same midfield even though it's broken with Ntcham who rarely turns up and tries to justify Broonies place by waiting for him to have a "good game" and state that we can't be without Broonies influence. Not fekn having anybody tell me Broonies inclusion is vital to the team. More often than not he's hindering us. He continues to try playing Ellie just behind a lone striker and we've yet to see evidence of this tactic paying off.
he has a fetish for playing lots of in-between strikers and midfield

leaving brown and ajar and duffy to hoof the ball to frimpong or Taylor

Ok lads tactics are simple

get out of range of efficient passing and kick ball low to big guys and high as possible for wee guys and guys we know are shite at controlling high balls

And if the long ball connects then everybody run away from dude on ball preferably into inside right position

and if your no puffed out after 10 minutes your aff

got it

Right duffers you are a no nonsense defender so play the beckenbauer passes to Taylor but imagine he is 8 foot tall

I just want puffed out midfielders who never touch the ball

that to me is fantastic

and if we eventually get a shot that would be magic

20 grand for you

70 grand for you

15 for you

and well you all know how valuable that kinda football is, so keep your bank balances overflowing

bore everybody to death

and frimpong the day you manage a straight pass is the day your drapped

so be warned

And if I sit way my arms folded with a scunnered look

that means your no following the system right

so keep your eye on bench to see how fantastic your performing

I won't be changing nothing

so impress me of ill take a huff

I was one of Lenny's biggest supporters,i was actually delighted when he got the gig, believed he'd 'bring back the thunder' believed his 'passion' would rub off on the team.
that Lenny is gone,what i see now,is a shadow,it breaks my heart to say it,but it looks like he's chucked it, the team look unmotivated,passionless,tactics,formation,player selection,baffling, his post match interviews are headscratching,because what he's saying is'nt remotely reflecting what we are seeing.
The Green Brigade,decorated Glasgow,went to Lennoxtown to represent the supporters and show our support for the team, they even had an overnight vigil at Celtic park,in cas the mhanky mob fancied a bit of'decoration',that's passion,the fan's passion.our passion!
What I/WE witnessed today, was one of the worst ever performances i have ever witnessed,we don't expect to win every game,what we want is the team to compete and fight, for 90 minutes of every game,there is a malaise at Celtic and it's found it's way through to the players, motivation,passion,belief,thunder has to be found and sadly,i don't think Lenny is that man anymore.
Time tae get oot ma face! 🍺 :cry:

I was one of Lenny's biggest supporters,i was actually delighted when he got the gig, believed he'd 'bring back the thunder' believed his 'passion' would rub off on the team.
that Lenny is gone,what i see now,is a shadow,it breaks my heart to say it,but it looks like he's chucked it, the team look unmotivated,passionless,tactics,formation,player selection,baffling, his post match interviews are headscratching,because what he's saying is'nt remotely reflecting what we are seeing.
The Green Brigade,decorated Glasgow,went to Lennoxtown to represent the supporters and show our support for the team, they even had an overnight vigil at Celtic park,in cas the mhanky mob fancied a bit of'decoration',that's passion,the fan's passion.our passion!
What I/WE witnessed today, was one of the worst ever performances i have ever witnessed,we don't expect to win every game,what we want is the team to compete and fight, for 90 minutes of every game,there is a malaise at Celtic and it's found it's way through to the players, motivation,passion,belief,thunder has to be found and sadly,i don't think Lenny is that man anymore.

I asked you about the previous 9 in a row MD and how the 1st 10 was stopped. Obviously it wasn't a big deal back then in terms of going for 10 in a row but I remember your description of the team and mood around them at the time....is it similar to now???

I asked you about the previous 9 in a row MD and how the 1st 10 was stopped. Obviously it wasn't a big deal back then in terms of going for 10 in a row but I remember your description of the team and mood around them at the time....is it similar to now???
Think it was acceptance back then Lubo, 9 in a row was a record,10,was well, 'it couldnae last forever',but going for 10 now is monumental,it's history,it's what gives players legendary status,stories for us fans to pass down to the generations to come,my saddest feeling today is, it does'nt seem to matter to anyone at Celtic,it only means something to us fans. HH Lubo 🍺

We have a good team here.

Against the majority of clubs we will win games even without a manager, we are that good.
But Lenny does not know what to do with it for the best.

Even a team hit by as much as we have been recently, we should have done enough to beat them......hell we had enough chances but had the wrong players at the end of them.

As an electrician I must always be aware of danger ...and out-think a potential hazard LONG before it MIGHT... happen....or else.
We are now at the 'OR else STAGE'.

I saw a different me today.....one that lost faith in Neil.

I am convinced had he went with Griff and Ajeti at the start we would have scored at least once in the first half with 5 decent chances going a begging.

A decent striker half as good as Griff would have scored by being able to turn an opponent left or right and getting a shot off, and at least on target.
A fresh Leigh or Ajeti with either having scored in the first half would have motored on in the second and secured a second goal.
Sevco would be lucky to escape with a draw.

Not quite at the panic stage but we lost our only advantage today and won't get another chance to redeem this season...... if we don't exercise our options now.
The signs are not good, and Slippy has got his measure.

Our next home game is well into December ....7 weeks away.

For me, honestly, I would not stick with Lennon, if we are serious about ten....anyone who disagrees also wants to risk the ten, but I am not one who waits till the odds are overpowering and too late to fix.
God knows who's available or good enough to take the reins but Neil has and is still making bad choices regarding games against Sevco.

It is very bad, that McGregor wasn't even tested.

WE need to face up to this...... and Lennon is not up to it.
Ten is more important than Lennon.
One thing for sure is Strachan is no Damien Duff

Normally I would feel subdued,but for some reason I feel zilch .
Is it just me?
I think anger has taken over, although I do not even feel that.
In a way I am glad as hopefully it will serve as a wake- up call that playing
that kind of p.sh will win nothing.
The jury is now out on the 10 and even the cup games.
I feel sorth for young Welsh what should.have been a great experience
turned into baptism of fire as for the rest they should be hanging their
heads in shame.

Regarding NL something not quite right,but I did believe at the time
he was due a second chance.
My son-law did not rate him now I am not so sure.
Who knows tomorrow is another day perhaps I will feel different.

Obviously, MD, you have been a strong supporter of Neil Lennon on here so it shows how bad things have become if you have felt the need to post this. When Lennon returned after the snake and talked about bringing back the thunder, it seemed like there would be a change to more attack and getting the ball forward quicker. Now, there is no thunder, no attitude, no responsibility and no ideas. The thing that makes it even worse is NL lounging back on his seat, arms folded, when we are losing the game and not even looking like we are going to get inside the zombies' 18 yard box.

Just seen an article on News now Eddie Howe out of work and available how do we think he would do love NFL. But Times up
Liked what Eddie did with Bournemouth he would revitalise the club IMO thoughts

HH 🍀
It would be good if we could get him. He'll have been up against far smarter managers and tacticians than slippy so we could get back to proper derby results and performances and he did well with a small club like Bournemouth in a big pool so he should be able to do really well with a big club like Celtic in a small pool.

It would be good if we could get him. He'll have been up against far smarter managers and tacticians than slippy so we could get back to proper derby results and performances and he did well with a small club like Bournemouth in a big pool so he should be able to do really well with a big club like Celtic in a small pool.
And some might say that he has no experience in Europe... neither had Mourinho, Ancelotti or Jock Stein at one point.

Obviously, MD, you have been a strong supporter of Neil Lennon on here so it shows how bad things have become if you have felt the need to post this. When Lennon returned after the snake and talked about bringing back the thunder, it seemed like there would be a change to more attack and getting the ball forward quicker. Now, there is no thunder, no attitude, no responsibility and no ideas. The thing that makes it even worse is NL lounging back on his seat, arms folded, when we are losing the game and not even looking like we are going to get inside the zombies' 18 yard box.
Lennons a dinosaur,need another Rodgers type gaffer

Members online

Latest posts

Back