Blind faith in our manager

At this moment in time.....although a hate to say this...but I think Slippy would have us playin better....Am sure a guid few wid agree :(
if he had our players and lennon had his I think it would have been rout for our players if they were using his system

in fact I think eddy would be on 40 60 goals per season with the amount of space and room his system creates

It's gonny have to happen soon....it's got tae 'click'....or its gonny be a long fecked up season wi covid and aw gawn aboot....Weve a bigger, better squad .....Weel get there
I really dont think he gonna change anything coz why would he if they are following his instructions fantastically well and its such a joy to watch for him.

best performance he ever had as manager couple weeks ago with exact same uninspiring long ball and dribbles with no pass at end

I really dont think he gonna change anything coz why would he if they are following his instructions fantastically well and its such a joy to watch for him.

best performance he ever had as manager couple weeks ago with exact same uninspiring long ball and dribbles with no pass at end
It clicked efter the winter break last season and they went aw tae fuck.....nooo am gawn aw tae fuck in ma heed....cause fuck knows whats happenin man :unsure:

It clicked efter the winter break last season and they went aw tae fuck.....nooo am gawn aw tae fuck in ma heed....cause fuck knows whats happenin man :unsure:
they bottled it in the cold weather

our long ball system will beat most other teams even though its turgid even in scotland

they will struggle when bad weather kicks in but this year we might have a few players who cant handle the shite weather as well

I noticed laxalt interview was in london

pretty certain had he came here for interview and our summer weather chilled him he might have thought twice :p:p:p:

and he might just fold like every other South American in the deep rainy fields of scotland

simple answer imo option he playing a system with players who aren't good at that system and players he signed are not good for his system.

but instead of picking system that utilises our strengths and nullifies opposition strengths he picks his system which is weak down flanks both going forward and defence and needs reinforced with midfield which leaves huge hole in engine and doesn't make the system any more creative.

For me frimpong cant pass ball so should never be a pivotal right wing role, despite his winky running and dribbles its all flair no finished product. TET, ever thought of being a coach, I know of a team that might be needing a new man.HH

Taylor is a solid left back but not such great crosser or dribbler

never a wing back

Laxalt maybe solve that side

Forrest isn't greatest crosser but his finishing is deadly but he also not a wing back

so straight away that makes our creativity weak

we have clinical finishers but they cant get ball to feet.

we have dribbles on right but no delivery.

we play too far forward so there is no real room for forwards to make space but when the come deep they instantly told to get back up into static rigid positions, so they cant make use of space in dangerous manner

which means when our back 3 plus brown have ball they have no midfield to pass to to create space

which means you need to charge and dribble round dude of launch it

brown and our defence has no real dribbling talent so really option is launch it wide

to tiny wee guys who aren't best at attacking one touch

the system sucks with our players

our 3 forwards sometimes 4 never come into our half ever so 6 players need to create

2 are WBS with low skills for creative passing

3 are centre backs albeit converted cm is many cases so long range is possible but not their strength

and brown who also has no real accuracy with range

but they probably all think they are beckenbauer passers (human failing, overestimate their talents at passing) And lennon isn't functioning as manager in way I expected

huffs and puffs and stares dont fix the system

And telling the players they were fantastic when they were ordinary doesn't help with their overestimation of self abilities

made no cutting passes, lots of long punts

boss says im the best he ever seen

repeat.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back