Bloggers post

A well known blogger suggested that CFC could only persue the alleged fraud by Rangers (2012 euro license) thru the CAS route, as per articles of association. Surely a sporting court could/should not be expected to rule on a matter of CRIMINALITY??

A well known blogger suggested that CFC could only persue the alleged fraud by Rangers (2012 euro license) thru the CAS route, as per articles of association. Surely a sporting court could/should not be expected to rule on a matter of CRIMINALITY??
Did not Sevco take the SFA to a real court for an instance that upset the SFA as they stated CAS could have been used. UEFA are quite strict on their business not been made public in courts, either way getting it to CAS exposes UEFA to the risk if justice is not seen to be done, the washing line is put out.

What I am hearing is It would be a waste of time going down the CAS route as all the Huns have to do is say they are in liquidation and therefore what happened previously doesn't apply to them now and therefore CAS wouldn't look at it.

Now I hear you say.......that would mean they are a new club then......and of course this would be true....but.....the Huns are sticking two fingers up at us as they are confident knowing the outcome is predetermined CAS won't happen.

I think we should go after them and their acolytes down the fraud route.......because that is what they did and that we can prove imo.

Latest posts

Back