Bloggers! What are they good for?

The exact same with me , the most infuriating password system i've ever seen in my life , and when it was working on the Celtic Blog my comments weren't getting posted but huns trolls were , i just gave up with the two of them altogether
Same here. The Celtic Blog wants to push notifications and yet won't allow me to log in. The site was awash (possibly a wrong term) with huns who were only interested in their own agenda and this drove readers away. I haven't read it for ages now, it's just not worth the effort.

This is a good message board on the whole with a decent and diverse mix of opinions and some great folk...for me, my favourite and first message board of all time was back in the early 2000's ...it was called UFB...these platforms were new to everyone then and it was an uncensored, raw, chaotic Fenian fest shambles but in a good way..if it was running now there would be jail sentences dished out all over the place 🤣🤣

Blogs for me and in particular Celtic ones are a whole lot of stating the obvious most of the time

I'm actually in the middle of writing a book at the minute. After many requests from a member of the noise I've decided to run my eye over the theory of relativity. It's amazing what I found. I won't reveal any of it here. If you want to know you'll have to buy the book. It's called "Einstein you're full a shite"!
Like a said mind let us know when 🙄

This is a good message board on the whole with a decent and diverse mix of opinions and some great folk...for me, my favourite and first message board of all time was back in the early 2000's ...it was called UFB...these platforms were new to everyone and it was an uncensored, raw, chaotic Fenian fest shambles but in a good way..if it was running now there would be jail sentences dished out all over the place 🤣🤣

Blogs for me and in particular Celtic ones are a whole lot of stating the obvious most of the time
Aye but what do you want from a blog?

Members online

Latest posts

Back