Bloggers! What are they good for?

Aye but what do you want from a blog?

Aye but what do you want from a blog?
Think The Noise pretty much covers all I would expect from a good blog/forum. I've long since accepted the fact that we're all different in manner, attitude, temperament. I know we'll never agree on everything, but it's good to get the opinions and thoughts of my fellow Celtic supporters. The Noise is the best I've had the privilege of being involved with. That's thanks to the passion we share for The Hoops.

Think The Noise pretty much covers all I would expect from a good blog/forum. I've long since accepted the fact that we're all different in manner, attitude, temperament. I know we'll never agree on everything, but it's good to get the opinions and thoughts of my fellow Celtic supporters. The Noise is the best I've had the privilege of being involved with. That's thanks to the passion we share for The Hoops.
Careful Frank you’ll get tagged as an arse licker 🙄
All joking aside the variety of opinions is definitely a positive. That said the agree to disagree attitude I’m finding more difficult. The noise is definitely the best forum I’ve been part of. KTF

Careful Frank you’ll get tagged as an arse licker 🙄
All joking aside the variety of opinions is definitely a positive. That said the agree to disagree attitude I’m finding more difficult. The noise is definitely the best forum I’ve been part of. KTF
Well, after too many years as as an ARSE KICKER I thought a wee change would be nice. A man simply has to slow down sometime . Noo where did I leave that bloody Zimmer?

I don't watch or listen to many, but I enjoy the 67 Hail Hail Youtube channel. Usually have Jackie MacNamara on once a week and Hamish (the main presenter) is a competent journo.

I have given up with some of these 'Celtic Bogs' ( not a typo ) as they are nothing but clickbait for advertising .

Naming names - Hail Hail - I mentioned this some time ago on here . The main writer was feeding us Celtic 'stories ' on Hail Hail while also doing the same for a Sevco blog ! ( feeding them Sevco shit - not Celtic shit !!! )
I called this out in the comments and was banned from the site . The writer i complained about is still prominent on this blog . So it was not the individual but this was the owners of the site - making money from both ends !

I read the Celtic Star which is a cut above all the others .
They are , in the main , very superficial blogs - when you've read their Headline , that is basically all they have . Few details and fewer sources .

The Celtic Star has some very interesting articles and is a goldmine for those who , unlike me , were not around during the great Stein era ( and before , unfortunately !)
I don't comment much but find it easy to do if I wish to . Too many others , as has been mentioned earlier , have you jumping through hoops ( see what I did there ! ) but are basically wanting your info to pass on to advertisers .

Love The Noise !

HH
Great post Millsy

I think it's very much a sign of us moving with the times especially for a large section of the older supporter. I haven't read a newspaper for over 5 years now and look at a variety of blogs both written and the media versions. I am not a great fan of acsom especially during our disastrous last season. ..I felt that they overstepped the mark and somehow took on the roll of thinking they could go on msm and speak on behalf of the Celtic support. I have always liked Celtics fan TV especially miss the fan interviews immediately after a game. Took me a while to get involved on a forum but I enjoyed the Celtic Star stories with their wide range of topics on all things Celtic which led me to the Noise granted I only joined in February and my own contribution is fairly minimal however my interest and passion is Celtic and the broad and varied opinions that I enjoy reading on this platform certainly keeps me interested to check in regularly.

I once tried reading Einstein's paper on Special Relativity . I spent months and months on it but in the end had to admit defeat and face the fact . I cant read German !

HH

And to think that Einstein's Paper on relativity was written a hundred years ago - it seems like just yesterday !

HH

I had a second look at the headline
Thought it was my favourite celtic site

Attachments

• CD5FCE9E-5057-49D4-A7EB-1C04DC759CBD.jpeg
    CD5FCE9E-5057-49D4-A7EB-1C04DC759CBD.jpeg
    923.9 KB · Views: 13

Members online

Latest posts

Back