Bloody Sunday

The officer commanding that unit of murderers should be facing prosecution. German officers were held to account for war crimes committed by the men under their command. Joachim Piper and Kurt Meyer (later commuted) were given death sentences for the actions of troops under their command.
Gen Sir Bumhole Jackson should be the first to face justice, doubt he ever will though, murdering British bastard.
Hail Hail Rich
Will not happen with these cunts.

Some fucking idiot general tried to reason that it was young inexperienced troops.

It was the fucking paratroop regiment!!!!

When were these animals ever fucking rookies? They're a dedicated hit squad sent in to do a dedicated hit job.

Liars.......dirty fucking murdering liars. The whole fucking lot of them committed an act of war against unarmed civilians
Forget

SP my brother were a para at the time and he knew many things were wrong and some of the guys wanted to shoot catholics.
Many times during the miners strike he would say where is the army, this is worse than a "Banned Civil Rights March"
He were a catholic but a young aggressive hothead, he nearly joined uo with the FNLA in Angola but seen sense.
MY POINT of topic, say you had a march in an English town and all the marchers were wanting were the vote for the local Parish, Council and Burgh elections. Access to the same housing as those over the river. The authorities deployed the local Yeomanary and militia.
Result ...... Many deaths.???!
People would say that used to happen 200 hundred years ago would never happen now.
Many people in abroad on shore visits would ask "What extra civil rights the catholics want"
I would just say "they want the vote". Americans were horrified at that white folk in their own country did not have equal status.
Told blacks and coloureds in West Africa and South Africa that a country run like the Boers/Afrikans discriminated against whites over creed.
OUP, DUP, RUC and the 'B' Specials would have killed Martin Luther King and Nelson Mandela for wanting the vote.

SP my brother were a para at the time and he knew many things were wrong and some of the guys wanted to shoot catholics.
Many times during the miners strike he would say where is the army, this is worse than a "Banned Civil Rights March"
He were a catholic but a young aggressive hothead, he nearly joined uo with the FNLA in Angola but seen sense.
MY POINT of topic, say you had a march in an English town and all the marchers were wanting were the vote for the local Parish, Council and Burgh elections. Access to the same housing as those over the river. The authorities deployed the local Yeomanary and militia.
Result ...... Many deaths.???!
People would say that used to happen 200 hundred years ago would never happen now.
Many people in abroad on shore visits would ask "What extra civil rights the catholics want"
I would just say "they want the vote". Americans were horrified at that white folk in their own country did not have equal status.
Told blacks and coloureds in West Africa and South Africa that a country run like the Boers/Afrikans discriminated against whites over creed.
OUP, DUP, RUC and the 'B' Specials would have killed Martin Luther King and Nelson Mandela for wanting the vote.
Every soul who lost their life on Bloody Sunday were not a victim. He or she were deliberately targeted by the forces of the crown. Why,,,, wanting a vote in their own country.
That is what is kept quiet.

The officer commanding that unit of murderers should be facing prosecution. German officers were held to account for war crimes committed by the men under their command. Joachim Piper and Kurt Meyer (later commuted) were given death sentences for the actions of troops under their command.
Gen Sir Bumhole Jackson should be the first to face justice, doubt he ever will though, murdering British bastard.
Hail Hail Rich
The Mamedy massacre were traced to Pieper overall orders of not allowing anything to stop the advance. When Churchills orders to raiding commandos of "Do not bring prisoners back, they will slow you down". That were a "Get out of jail free card to the Nazis"

This is typical of the British government,throughout history! The great British empire! Rule and take by force! Even today, with the brexit debacle show what they think of the people, particularly in Scotland and Ireland,hh
Hail Hail Rich
Hail Hail Rich
To right son,we know what they are, hh

It's amazing how easy it is to stop the "protect our troops" brigade in their tracks.
Ask them did they condone the killing of blacks for wanted equal rights...absolutely not they reply....then ask them what's the fucking difference....they can only have 2 reasons.
1...The brits can kill whoever's they want while in uniform.
2...Northern Irish Catholics are sub human and don't share our rights.

To say the paras were under pressure and stressed is not a valid excuse. Someone would have to be held to account for handing dangerous people weapons and setting them on the public.
To say everyone shot was a terrosrist has been proved to be false.
To say shots were fired by the IRA 1st is not an excuse to kill innocent people.

Listening to the fucking arrogant arseholes on phone in shows like LBC makes my blood boil......

It's amazing how easy it is to stop the "protect our troops" brigade in their tracks.
Ask them did they condone the killing of blacks for wanted equal rights...absolutely not they reply....then ask them what's the fucking difference....they can only have 2 reasons.

To say the paras were under pressure and stressed is not a valid excuse. Someone would have to be held to account for handing dangerous people weapons and setting them on the public.
To say shots were fired by the IRA 1st is not an excuse to kill innocent people.

Listening to the fucking arrogant arseholes on phone in shows like LBC makes my blood boil......
TO say they were under fire,was just an excuse to justify murder, just need to look back in Irish history north and south to see what they are ,history through out the last century or so , ā€˜the great British empireā€™ crap, divide,conquer,steal, land possessions and LIFE,there you have it ,hh

These clowns on the likes of LBC,and other station are typical little englanders,just listen to what is being said re brexit,!there anti foreign attitude,everybody is inferior except the englander,they rule the world,like fck they do!no longer is it the great British empire,their simple minds cannot accept reality,hh

These clowns on the likes of LBC,and other station are typical little englanders,just listen to what is being said re brexit,!there anti foreign attitude,everybody is inferior except the englander,they rule the world,like fck they do!no longer is it the great British empire,their simple minds cannot accept reality,hh
LBC,in the killing fields of little England,what have they got to be proud about,hh

Another statement by the UK government today.
They will fully support the soldier who is being charged.
Can you imagine the out-pouring of anger, rightly so, if Donald Trump came out today and told the world that his government would fully back an American soldier who opened fire on American civilians attending a black civil rights march...the whole world would condemn him!!

Let's not forget. Whether the people of northern Ireland like it or not....this was British soldiers who massacred british citizens on british streets.

The politician who are throwing their full support behind these murderers and their crimes were alive when it happened....this didnt happen in medieval times.

I know I shouldn't be but I'm fucking shocked.

Another statement by the UK government today.
They will fully support the soldier who is being charged.
Can you imagine the out-pouring of anger, rightly so, if Donald Trump came out today and told the world that his government would fully back an American soldier who opened fire on American civilians attending a black civil rights march...the whole world would condemn him!!

Let's not forget. Whether the people of northern Ireland like it or not....this was British soldiers who massacred british citizens on british streets.

The politician who are throwing their full support behind these murderers and their crimes were alive when it happened....this didnt happen in medieval times.

I know I shouldn't be but I'm fucking shocked.
Good points L,hh

The names I know, but that article was my source, Boab.

Doesn't begin to do justice to the atrocity, but at least it's something........

Any actions I've undertaken that I'm proud of, then I'd gladly put my name to them.

Cowards hide behind the crown and its cloak of anonimity.

Sleep much, Dave? Or do the images haunt you?

Like most soldiers Dave led a life where he needed to be ordered around by officers in Betty Windsors Butcher Brigade, a weak man who couldn't think for himself, Dave probably educated himself with the Sun newspaper, who knows, maybe when Dave wanted to brush up on foreign affairs he turned to the good old BBC, Dave probably suffers from PTSD and there's a very good chance has a serious drink problem,
Any guilt Dave may feel will fade like shit off a shovel when the auld paras from back in the day get together for a few drinks and roar with laughter when the tales of how they turned the screw on the taigs, chinks, wops and wogs on behalf of the empire.
Dave is a fucking meat head, a perfect specimen to sign up to the British army, ask no questions and destroy life and obey the orders.
Dave is a murdering Bastard, but the blood is on the hands of the British Government, and there is no fucking way that any British Administration or it's top army officers will pay any price, they have another way of doing things, I give you Dave the Scapegoat.

Back