Bloody Sunday

Oops just noticed its yersel Tommy n no Tim.

No disrespect meant to him and post not meant for you at all pal. Soz.
Thanks Maria, the earth is round or the parts I hsve seen are bulging. Crossing the Pacific you can see land coming up over the horizon.
On VLBC ships you could use the ship rails as a straight edge on the portside whilst standing on the Stbd side.
The earth isnae flat, I know, 8 have seen the curve

Tommy, sorry again pal. Should have seen your good self. Hows your dogs Tommy still lovin life.

I hope you n yours are well pal. HH ☘️
Hello Marie.
I am very happy out here in the sticks. 40'c today is a bit too hot. My good lady is away for a few days so a sparr bedroom has all the dogs bed around, just a few fans on and 4 german shepherds around me. Feel like a prisoner since to go to the toilet one or two follow me. Get back and one is on my bed. GSD as family pets .... Brilliant, great with females and children come to the house. Blokes, they get the silent stare.
Lady had an unfortunate midnight olympics with Kaiser all pups went to good homes. But Lady looks tired too much so she is not getting the snip or anything removed. Her tubes are being tied. She is so affectionate and gentle you cannot but feel protective to her. Many people will say how do you need to be protective to such large mutts, but she is a girl and I do. Kaiser got over a 2.5 metre fence and had his evil way with her..
Jasmine and Sheba are near 8 months, jasmine has had her season. Just waiting for sheba to take down the 4 metre stockade.
Hope you and all you love are well.
Enjoying all the crazies/zombies news, makes me smile. Keep the faith, go safe and love those that love you.

Hello Marie.
I am very happy out here in the sticks. 40'c today is a bit too hot. My good lady is away for a few days so a sparr bedroom has all the dogs bed around, just a few fans on and 4 german shepherds around me. Feel like a prisoner since to go to the toilet one or two follow me. Get back and one is on my bed. GSD as family pets .... Brilliant, great with females and children come to the house. Blokes, they get the silent stare.
Lady had an unfortunate midnight olympics with Kaiser all pups went to good homes. But Lady looks tired too much so she is not getting the snip or anything removed. Her tubes are being tied. She is so affectionate and gentle you cannot but feel protective to her. Many people will say how do you need to be protective to such large mutts, but she is a girl and I do. Kaiser got over a 2.5 metre fence and had his evil way with her..
Jasmine and Sheba are near 8 months, jasmine has had her season. Just waiting for sheba to take down the 4 metre stockade.
Hope you and all you love are well.
Enjoying all the crazies/zombies news, makes me smile. Keep the faith, go safe and love those that love you.

Life keeps on rolling Tommy eh, that Kaiser sounds like a horned up devil. ??

It confused me too Maria, I couldna figure out how I was seeing posts from Tommy thinking it was Tim, cos I have blocked the flat earther Tim.
You were not the only one to be confused.
Rich

Tommy’s sound. A good pal from the Cblog.

Yep i didn’t read the name in full Richy lol.

Hope all is well in the Dee pal.

Any jokes? ?

Is it okay to say I like flat, square sausage (Lorne).
No much call for it out here, do not mention Scotch pies

How you no a pie man?

Don’t like pies myself too greasy.

Well i like steak pie out the butchers but thats it.

No its not i like chicken pie out of M&S.
???

Members online

Latest posts

Back