BOJO

Please do yourself a favour and watch the film VICE about dick Cheney in the bush era, it gives an insight to what's happening in the so -called greatest democracy in the world.
Trump,bush complete imbeciles manipulated but the shadow policy makers. And the strategy now being slowly drip fed into European politics. ??

Please do yourself a favour and watch the film VICE about dick Cheney in the bush era, it gives an insight to what's happening in the so -called greatest democracy in the world.
Trump,bush complete imbeciles manipulated but the shadow policy makers. And the strategy now being slowly drip fed into European politics. ??

Think it might give me nightmares, Galway.

Michael Portillo is on telly just now saying that BoJo will win by a landslide ffs.

Seriously this is the way things are going IMO, people died for the vote always use it, not you personally but in General never forget that.HH
It's part of the political strategy now to try and ensure low turnouts, TGS.

If the perceived inferior parts of society started voting in numbers, then the fringe parties and outsiders would completely split the vote.

It would impact upon the establishments parliamentary presence, but for every worthy candidate that might get elected, there'll be two from the lunatic extremist right.

I agree though. The vote was hard fought for and should be privileged and not taken for granted.

It's part of the political strategy now to try and ensure low turnouts, TGS.

If the perceived inferior parts of society started voting in numbers, then the fringe parties and outsiders would completely split the vote.

It would impact upon the establishments parliamentary presence, but for every worthy candidate that might get elected, there'll be two from the lunatic extremist right.

I agree though. The vote was hard fought for and should be privileged and not taken for granted.
Agree with most of what you say SP, apathy, disenfranchisment started with universal credit and the battle for your right to live sustainability. That's what this so called Democratic thing has introduced, don't forget after a people's vote said leave...where the fuck are we after nearly 3yrs? The only person that ever went into parliament with true intent was Guy fawkes! ? for the record live with dog you know (Europe)

Members online

Back