Boli out on loan

Goodbye 👋 doubt you’ll be missed.
Just think you give up rather than fight to prove your good enough Celtic to big for you
Go prove your good enough for lesser teams.
but you’ll always be a Celt so thanks and good luck keep away frae the Airport

HH 🍀
Sorry but I can't and never will be able to thank him for his service as it was fuck all. And won't wish him luck as the amount of disrespect he has shown towards the club doesn't warrant any. It still sickens me at the thought that technically he is still our player. Only one message for him fuck off and don't come back

There once was a man called bolingoli,

Couldn't defend, play fitbaw he was toaile ,

He fucked of to Spain and we missed a few games

Should of spent the money on a goalie

He's moved on a transfer hope he doesn't come Basaksehir

Put a end to the saga of the plane hopping shagger

Then we'll lift another few cups,
N not give a fuck
on the way to ten in a rowie

🧥

Lenny says it's Boli's fault we were knocked out of Europe. The guy was a bad signing - who signed him? - and missing those games didn't help our preparation for Ferencvaros, but Lenny is reaching there - we were beaten because of his mental team selection.
I've not come across lenny blaming bunglebolimbombo is he blaming him? That's poor must say, we had more than adequate players and played them off the park they'd 2 shots and scored with both nah canny agree with that the starting XI let us down as did lenny playing an fn champions league qualifying game with no striker he has only himself to blame not a 22 year old who wouldnt have played v ferencvaros who'd only played 2 competitive games

I've not come across lenny blaming bunglebolimbombo is he blaming him?

He's quoted in a few papers saying as much.

I wouldn't give them the clicks.

He said: “It was very disruptive to our plans and our preparations.

“We missed out on two games that, one, would have maybe put us in a better position than we found ourselves in the league, and two, we would have been two games fitter.

“The players would have had two more games in their legs and we would have been up to speed more.”

He says nothing about Boli making him not play a striker.

He's quoted in a few papers saying as much.

I wouldn't give them the clicks.

He said: “It was very disruptive to our plans and our preparations.

“We missed out on two games that, one, would have maybe put us in a better position than we found ourselves in the league, and two, we would have been two games fitter.

“The players would have had two more games in their legs and we would have been up to speed more.”

He says nothing about Boli making him not play a striker.
I think to an extent Lennon is correct in that the 2 cancelled games completely disrupted our preparation (was he prepared to give our "unfit" strikers some game time in these 2 matches to get match fit????), but we still had the resources available to us to have won against a very beatable opponent.

Yes, Boli's antics didn't help but by far and away our biggest problem was our stupid team selection, crap tactics, poor attitude, awful in-game management and very poor use of substitutions (Klimala was so unfit as he couldn't be trusted with a 15 minute run-out at the end - which may have given us more chance of scoring and would also have aided his attempts to get match fit).

Members online

Latest posts

Back