Bookmaker odds v Rennes

Fisiani

I like the decimal odds that we use in NZ and hate the wierd fractions odds still used by the Imperial bookies.
I can get the following odds here. Rennes win , 2.0 Draw 3.2 and Celtic win 3.5. So for a $10 bet the returns are $20, $32 and $35. It's really simple and needs no arithmetic skills.
Celtic were at 1.12 to win at Hamilton. ie heavy favourites. My $10 bet returned a profit of $1.20 Wow! The bookmakers make a lot of money when there is a draw as most punters tend to favour one or other team and seldom pick the draw option. I interpret these odds as the bookmaker predicting that the most likely outcome is a victory for Rennes and that a Celtic victory is very unlikely. That's what the odds tell us. Or do they? Any thoughts?

Not a betting man F but really don't give a fuck about Europe, but Rennes are no dummys, tin helmet on if am honest don't fancy Celtic at all so would lump on Rennes.
When you look at the group cluj is where our points are coming from hope am wrong stranger this have happened. HH

It's going to take a few special nights at home and a few special nights on the road...we will see.
Lot of new faces in the mix. We seem to be able to score in the EL and it will require 100% and more than a bit of luck.
Hatem looks the business so far, proper defender and a steal at under 2m. Jullien and boli are improving and looking more assured. Will it be enough against Rennes and Lazio? Who knows. Both of them have taken scalps domestically against top sides.
We need to be on it.
I don't bet really, never against Celtic when I do. I'd never splash cash on any euro fixture. Not a chance! šŸ˜‰

To qualify from the Group stages after our 6 matches we probably need 10 points out of 18. That means 3 wins and a draw. Starting with an away loss would not be disastrous but an away win would be phenomenal. Every home tie is a must win and every point away is a bonus.

I like the decimal odds that we use in NZ and hate the wierd fractions odds still used by the Imperial bookies.
I can get the following odds here. Rennes win , 2.0 Draw 3.2 and Celtic win 3.5. So for a $10 bet the returns are $20, $32 and $35. It's really simple and needs no arithmetic skills.
Celtic were at 1.12 to win at Hamilton. ie heavy favourites. My $10 bet returned a profit of $1.20 Wow! The bookmakers make a lot of money when there is a draw as most punters tend to favour one or other team and seldom pick the draw option. I interpret these odds as the bookmaker predicting that the most likely outcome is a victory for Rennes and that a Celtic victory is very unlikely. That's what the odds tell us. Or do they? Any thoughts?
You can set an online bookie to whatever odds calculation you prefer. I use decimal odds too. Celtic are 3.6 with bet365. I'll not be going mad but I'll certainly have a bet at those odds.

I too would be happy enough with a draw but I've put my money on Celtic to win and splurged $10 on Celtic to win the europa league. at 76 . The $760 will pay for my hotel and ticket in Gdansk.

I too would be happy enough with a draw but I've put my money on Celtic to win and splurged $10 on Celtic to win the europa league. at 76 . The $760 will pay for my hotel and ticket in Gdansk.
fingers crossed fur ye Doc! Lech Walensa reckon's the shipyard's there are awesome!

Awe yous dour cunts assuming we are gonny get humped cmon troops its a free hit think of it that way if u will i personally think we have a very good chance of a result on the counter attack now our defence have played couple games the gether now gives me hope am goin 2-1 to the famous Glasgow celtic have faith ye allšŸ™HH

Norwich 3-2 Man City. The odds get upset all the time. COYBIG.

Back