Boyata’s back

I'm happy enough, People are entitled to mistakes in life and move on and besides I and doubt many of us even know what the full story was, was he let down with broken promises or miscommunication?
Anyway he is part of Celtic, so I will look to be on his side until proven wrong.

Having said that, helps that for me he has always been a decent player and just needs something confidence or drive perhaps to prove a outstanding player.
For me he is a right sided centre player and looks solid there, think he has mistakes in him when played left side.

Pleased when we rejected Fulham's bids but gutted at his (in)actions later. Stunned to see him in the team last Sunday & understand negative reactions but personally would never boo anyone wearing the Hoops. Was my MOTM on Sunday and he can still do a good job for us before we punt him in January or end of season.

Pleased when we rejected Fulham's bids but gutted at his (in)actions later. Stunned to see him in the team last Sunday & understand negative reactions but personally would never boo anyone wearing the Hoops. Was my MOTM on Sunday and he can still do a good job for us before we punt him in January or end of season.
Is he not out of contract at the end of the season

Worth bearing in mind that clichés and historical quotes can be inspirational but they are not every day reality, because nothing lasts forever and Celtic shirts do sometimes shrink and the colours can fade.
Best not take clichés or supposed standards written by what are human beings, too seriously

We would likely not have Griff if we allowed the extremes of supposed Celtic fans to have their sway above reality.
According to some of these perfections and armchair politicos, Griffiths was not fit to wear the shirt, a racist and worse.

Turns out given a chance Griff appears to be a typical young fella if not a bit nicer than typical and has found the back of the opponents net for Celtic a 100 times to date.

Players are human beings and make mistakes like us all and at the core of things they play for pay for their living.

Regarding Boyata and now Dembele, there just may be a bit more to it than it seems and we fans need to at the very least ask questions of what is being promised to these potential unpolished gems, now we are a buying and selling club! another reality!

Last edited:
Correct
People go to watch their team, not 'supporters'who seem to think, they are the moral compass of Celtic FC
Sure, bring enthusiasm and support the Bhoys, but do you think you are helping, with banners like that, which slag our players ?
It helps the mainstream media and the Zombie masses, so give it a rest
Boyata has enough people in the media amd pundits, cut him some slack, he'll get the job done on the weekend
Get behind him and the rest of the team
COYBIG

Looks like from Brendan’s presser that Boyata will be staying. Seems like the players are behind him if the Sunday celebrations are to go by. Hopefully his head is straight and he can sure up the defence.

Thoughts?
big differance with boyata back in the team like get defence sorted and up front will be fine with grif am sure

I thought I read somewhere that the Portuguese and Russian transfer windows are still open. Does anyone else think we might still sell him this Summer, after tomorrow's game, with Benkovic to replace him?

Worth bearing in mind that clichés and historical quotes can be inspirational but they are not every day reality, because nothing lasts forever and Celtic shirts do sometimes shrink and the colours can fade.
Best not take clichés or supposed standards written by what are human beings, too seriously

We would likely not have Griff if we allowed the extremes of supposed Celtic fans to have their sway above reality.
According to some of these perfections and armchair politicos, Griffiths was not fit to wear the shirt, a racist and worse.

Turns out given a chance Griff appears to be a typical young fella if not a bit nicer than typical and has found the back of the opponents net for Celtic a 100 times to date.

Players are human beings and make mistakes like us all and at the core of things they play for pay for their living.

Regarding Boyata and now Dembele, there just may be a bit more to it than it seems and we fans need to at the very least ask questions of what is being promised to these potential unpolished gems, now we are a buying and selling club! another reality!
Sadly your right m8 HH

Back