BOYATA, leaves squad,

Well unlike some I think boyata will and should start against THEM... yes he is prone to the odd bomb scare but him and benkovic are our best partnership at back imho.
HAIL HAIL ??

M
Well unlike some I think boyata will and should start against THEM... yes he is prone to the odd bomb scare but him and benkovic are our best partnership at back imho.
HAIL HAIL ??
Not sure, think he too unstable, not consistent enough, it’s these ‘bomb’scare times that are worrying,hh

I hope Dedryck doesn't start against the Monkeys. But I hope that if he does start, he doesn't get a touch because I hope that the whole backline have fuck-all to do as we pummell them for 90 minutes plus the 7 minutes injury time they get awarded against them for shitting it.

To sum up - he's not our player after the next ten games, by his own choice ; so fuck him and his psychodramas. Play big Kris and A.N.Other, preferably Mental Jozo.

I hope Dedryck doesn't start against the Monkeys. But I hope that if he does start, he doesn't get a touch because I hope that the whole backline have fuck-all to do as we pummell them for 90 minutes plus the 7 minutes injury time they get awarded against them for shitting it.

To sum up - he's not our player after the next ten games, by his own choice ; so fuck him and his psychodramas. Play big Kris and A.N.Other, preferably Mental Jozo.
aye,is big dedryck gaun all prima donna,Ajer played well against Spain,Benkovic aye, but he's no oor's, would love tae see simunovic givin el burro a kenny miller!!!!!

Back