Boycott called for

David Low is one of the reasons many supporters would not join the Trust. The Chairman of a supporters organisation who slags off the supporters on social media because they want the incompetent manager sacked is not a good look.
Hes also the reason many supporters did join the trust and I think his departing from the trust and timing of departing is a good move for him

These shower of bastards are really starting to get on my tits now.
Either your supporters or demonstrators?
As they have become nothing but demonstrators of late, they should just fuck off away from Celtic Park as your not wanted.
The cheek of a small number of spoilt gits thinking they got the right to speak for us all, and calling on the rest of us to support there childish action's?
Well I can tell all of you dopes, I have always wore my Celtic colours and always will with pride, throughout the good and bad times, so will never be associated with a shower of gobshites who are slowly and surely starting to embarrass our name.
We are entering a new era now and most of us have got over the disappointment of last season, yet these fools want to continue an unwanted battle.
Either support the club or fuck off, as you won't be missed and you'll never divide us by your childish actions
Another bag a shite from the self appointed “voice of the fans” no this fuckin fan , rattling oan about jan review ffs league was gone long afore fuckin jan, everycunt can have there say but in a city we’re agendas are a big talking point🙈🙈🙈🙈 how are these fuckin cunt helpin oor team , wee aw huv opinions unfortunately some of us have hardly any fuckin sheets 😣😣😣

Another bag a shite from the self appointed “voice of the fans” no this fuckin fan , rattling oan about jan review ffs league was gone long afore fuckin jan, everycunt can have there say but in a city we’re agendas are a big talking point🙈🙈🙈🙈 how are these fuckin cunt helpin oor team , wee aw huv opinions unfortunately some of us have hardly any fuckin sheets 😣😣😣
720e39fbc1b05646fba5081595e371e9.jpg

We have just witnessed one of the most dreadful seasons ever......Like everyone else on here, we are pissed off with all the negativity.....Lets get positive....I still havn't got over losing out on the 10....but complaining and moaning will do more harm than good....I've got a positive feeling that Ange will get it sorted....I really think we will get back to where we belong at the end of the next season...Boycotts etc will hinder us now....Faithful through and through 🍀

We have just witnessed one of the most dreadful seasons ever......Like everyone else on here, we are pissed off with all the negativity.....Lets get positive....I still havn't got over losing out on the 10....but complaining and moaning will do more harm than good....I've got a positive feeling that Ange will get it sorted....I really think we will get back to where we belong at the end of the next season...Boycotts etc will hinder us now....Faithful through and through 🍀
Bang oan mate these jokers claim to be “best supporters in the world” get way the programe last year wiz a fuckin nightmare it’s done 🙈 now is the time for real supporters tae fuckin rise and show everycunt we are a “club like no other “

Don't even know where to begin with this one......

For as far back as I can remember, Celtic fans came in all shapes and sizes, all flavours and all backgrounds.

Let's be honest here - there was extra kudos attached if you were Glaswegian and born from first, second or third generation Irish parents. There was even more credit attached if you went to the Chapel and accepted Christ as your saviour according to the Roman teachings.

But by being the type of club that we are, you could still be accepted if you didn't come from these traditional backgrounds. We welcomed players from all backgrounds and we welcomed supporters from all backgrounds.

I don't know what makes one supporter's importance more relevant than anothers? I know there are folk who make huge financial sacrifices to support the club and I know there are folk who make huge emotional investments to support the club. I can't separate these two types of supporter as everything is relative to their own means.

What I do know is, is that groups like the Green Brigade start off with good intentions, but have a tendency to get drunk on their wee power trip and start developing their own agenda and inflating their own self importance.

They have done remarkable things and deserve great credit for these efforts, but they are still not as important as they think they are and they are not what brings us together as a football club.

Regardless of the history, the heritage, the highs and lows, the boardroom shenanigans and mismanagement of various regimes - the one thing that unifies us is those 11 boys in hooped shirts that take the field in OUR name.

Certain groups and individuals may have genuine grievances, but there is a time and a place to air those grievances and this is neither the time nor the place.

We've spent 10 months in limbo and for the first time throughout that period, we're beginning to experience a wee bit of hope that we're moving in the right direction again.

We won't forgive or forget what happened last season but, just for now, we ALL have to be singing from the same hymn sheet (and it doesn't even have to be Roman hymns).

The GB can help by winding their collective necks in and get busy doing what they do best and get 100% behind those 11 hooped jerseys that take the field in OUR name.

Seen that they were plotting and knew a thread was imminent.
Know a couple of them, or rather crossed paths at parties. They have the same scope and outlook for the most part.
Burried to some extent in a granfathers expolits. Its like the first time you meet a vegan. You know they are a vegan bacause the first time you meet them they need you to know.

Few generations down and with a drink in them, they will say they continue the fight and will never surrender.

My question to poke a bit was always who ye fighting now? How are you leading the line and against who?

For a lot tim families back in the day in glasgow and beyond there were "lodgers" that came over to lie low.

They weren't, arent, unique or special. It was a different time and it it was and is part of a lot of fans family history.

They (our families) were part of it not always directly but played a part. Some more than others

The formation of that group however went hand in hand with a indie mod lads that were a few gen below that took it and ran with it as the new resistance. By voice only i might add.

Never got it. For most of them it started and finished on matchdays.

Chipping in and campaining for oppressed cultures I never had a problem with. That charity and backing cant be used as a weapon though and a reason to get riled up. The charity and care has to be separated.

If the green brigade still have issues with the board let them.
They have to at least acknowledge that the reason they even exist is our club. Minus the board, they dont exist without celtic. Thier actions now put a divide up between fans.

Things have been diabolical, the stewardship, the decline. The lack of fight. Its sickened us all.

What they do not have the right to do is beat the new with the stick meant for the old.

That transferable arrogance and opinion of "yer gettin it noo" is utter pish and embarrassing.

If ange isnt backed. If our scouts and media fluff proves to be garbage then we all will be running the board out with pitchforks. No need for a cavalry of vespas

What we cant do is undermine and crucify men that havent had the chance to fight and show thier worth.

That have said they will do everything they can for the club.

If the green brigade miss that then...

Words can be cheap. Actions and results are what we need.

They lads will have zero affect on anything and i cant and wont back bams that refuse to keep thier powder dry for the greater good in the short term

Seen that they were plotting and knew a thread was imminent.
Know a couple of them, or rather crossed paths at parties. They have the same scope and outlook for the most part.
Burried to some extent in a granfathers expolits. Its like the first time you meet a vegan. You know they are a vegan bacause the first time you meet them they need you to know.

Few generations down and with a drink in them, they will say they continue the fight and will never surrender.

My question to poke a bit was always who ye fighting now? How are you leading the line and against who?

For a lot tim families back in the day in glasgow and beyond there were "lodgers" that came over to lie low.

They weren't, arent, unique or special. It was a different time and it it was and is part of a lot of fans family history.

They (our families) were part of it not always directly but played a part. Some more than others

The formation of that group however went hand in hand with a indie mod lads that were a few gen below that took it and ran with it as the new resistance. By voice only i might add.

Never got it. For most of them it started and finished on matchdays.

Chipping in and campaining for oppressed cultures I never had a problem with. That charity and backing cant be used as a weapon though and a reason to get riled up. The charity and care has to be separated.

If the green brigade still have issues with the board let them.
They have to at least acknowledge that the reason they even exist is our club. Minus the board, they dont exist without celtic. Thier actions now put a divide up between fans.

Things have been diabolical, the stewardship, the decline. The lack of fight. Its sickened us all.

What they do not have the right to do is beat the new with the stick meant for the old.

That transferable arrogance and opinion of "yer gettin it noo" is utter pish and embarrassing.

If ange isnt backed. If our scouts and media fluff proves to be garbage then we all will be running the board out with pitchforks. No need for a cavalry of vespas

What we cant do is undermine and crucify men that havent had the chance to fight and show thier worth.

That have said they will do everything they can for the club.

If the green brigade miss that then...

Words can be cheap. Actions and results are what we need.

They lads will have zero affect on anything and i cant and wont back bams that refuse to keep thier powder dry for the greater good in the short term
Now that’s a fuckin post 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Members online

Latest posts

Back