Boycott called for

Torrancetim

Yesterday , GB and some other fan groups have called for a boycott of club merchandise until January in response to no club review in jan this year as promised , I get it but I don’t fucking get it , why now , when feel good factor is just starting to kick in , for me shows how out of touch these groups are , but maybe it’s me who is out of touch , giving the gullables more to hit us with

Yesterday , GB and some other fan groups have called for a boycott of club merchandise until January in response to no club review in jan this year as promised , I get it but I don’t fucking get it , why now , when feel good factor is just starting to kick in , for me shows how out of touch these groups are , but maybe it’s me who is out of touch , giving the gullables more to hit us with
What is it exactly they wanted from the review that we didn't already know TT. That the board made such a horses arse of the failed 10 .The appointment of Neil ... the poor signings or the failure to sack Neil earlier...we could go on. I see no benefit in this type of protest and the timing as you say is not welcome imo .FFS we are in a perilous position as we stand we need to put one foot forward in front of the next. None of us like how it played out and the lack of communication or action from the board but now is the time to unite and breed confidence of a new era. Not to feed the line that we are at odds with each other as a support and a club. We may take time but we have to stick together or we will continue to implode and make no progress .....there is a time and a place for protest and demonstration. Have an opinion and don't buy merchandise if that's your choice but count me out of this boycott nonsense ...it will never happen. HH

Suddenly all becomes apparent why David Low resigned his position the day before. Whilst no doubt well intentioned its poorly timed and even misspelled the managers name poste..posta..Ange P. No Celtic fan will ever accept being told to choke the funds of the club on the back of a terrible season that followed incredible success. The support has already demonstrated its backing for Ange with season ticket renewals so this is a bit of a closing the stable door after the horse has bolted. I wouldnt go as far as saying its embarrassing as they like us all have celtics best interests at heart. It isnt good though not when we are getting some feel good vibes for a change. This shouldve been done pre-ange. It doesnt speak for me but it may well have earlier , spending my money bit aside HH

They were also calling for supporters to hang back with season ticket renewals. That worked well, 50k and counting have renewed. Now they are calling on a boycott of merchandise, that seems to be as effective. Just back from the superstore, its busy, car park full, lots in the shop, queues at the tills.

Was thinking that maself yesterday asking us all to not buy anything I mean who's gonny be paying for the new players if we don't chip in?? These same people wid be fuming if the club said right because of said boycott we need to cut our cloth accordingly there will be no major incomings this summer... theres got to be a better way I mean can't they say rite yous are on notice without asking for boycotts??

Couldn’t agree more. These self styled important Celtic supporter groups who have decided they speak for the Celtic support. Well they don’t speak for me. Life is shit sometimes and attributing blame is easy. But actually mostly you just have to dust yourself off and get on with it. I actually think the Board have done that. Support Celtic or don’t, your choice. If you want to criticise that’s fine, but get the moment right. Now it most certainly isn’t.
I try not to, but sometimes I can’t help myself ….. they can just xxxx off.
Who the fxxx do they think they are.
Rant over.
HH

Understand the reasons behind this but for me judgment should be reserved until the end of the 21.22 season. Give everyone at Celtic the chance to prove they can turn this around.
I won't be boycotting, for me anyway its an over reaction. Especially when there is a very natty mint green training top in the club shop just now. HH.

These shower of bastards are really starting to get on my tits now.
Either your supporters or demonstrators?
As they have become nothing but demonstrators of late, they should just fuck off away from Celtic Park as your not wanted.
The cheek of a small number of spoilt gits thinking they got the right to speak for us all, and calling on the rest of us to support there childish action's?
Well I can tell all of you dopes, I have always wore my Celtic colours and always will with pride, throughout the good and bad times, so will never be associated with a shower of gobshites who are slowly and surely starting to embarrass our name.
We are entering a new era now and most of us have got over the disappointment of last season, yet these fools want to continue an unwanted battle.
Either support the club or fuck off, as you won't be missed and you'll never divide us by your childish actions

These shower of bastards are really starting to get on my tits now.
Either your supporters or demonstrators?
As they have become nothing but demonstrators of late, they should just fuck off away from Celtic Park as your not wanted.
The cheek of a small number of spoilt gits thinking they got the right to speak for us all, and calling on the rest of us to support there childish action's?
Well I can tell all of you dopes, I have always wore my Celtic colours and always will with pride, throughout the good and bad times, so will never be associated with a shower of gobshites who are slowly and surely starting to embarrass our name.
We are entering a new era now and most of us have got over the disappointment of last season, yet these fools want to continue an unwanted battle.
Either support the club or fuck off, as you won't be missed and you'll never divide us by your childish actions
And they want ur shares aswell 🤦‍♂️

We are all completely pissed off with this board. It is time for it to be replaced with fresh, new, forward thinking members.

Boycotts of this sort will not help achieve this.

The new management structure (Kennedy excluded, I hope), did not get us into this mess.

They therefore deserve a fair attempt at gettiing us out of it. And the chance to put in place the proper structures for a successful future.

Dom Mc Kay and Ange must also be given a chance to build proper working relationships with the supporters and their organisations.

If this happens it will be the best way we have of influencing the board.

There is a positive feeling starting to come back around the club again. I, for one, am sick of my negative feelings. We do not want others wrongly portraying the club as imploding, because of the disaster of last season.

All income streams will be needed to take us forward. Cutting off any, will only damage what happens to the team.

I believe this time next season, we will again be champions. Better we do it together and celebrate it together.

Hail Hail.💚🍀

Last edited:
We are all completely pissed off with this board. It is time for it to be replaced with fresh new forward thinking members.

Boycotts of this sort will not help achieve this.

The new management structure (Kennedy excluded, I hope), did not get us into this mess.

They therefore deserve a fair attempt at gettiing us out of it. And the chance to put in place the proper structures for a successful future.

Dom Mc Kay and Ange must also be given a chance to build proper working relationships with the supporters and their organisations.

If this happens it will be the best way we have of influencing the board.

There is a positive feeling starting to come back around the club again. I for one am sick of my negative feelings. We do not want others wrongly portraying the club as imploding, because of the disaster of last season.

All income streams will be needed to take us forward. Cutting off any, will only damage what happens to the team.

I believe that this time next season we will again be champions. Better we do it together and celebrate it together.

Hail Hail.💚🍀
As the Mandalorian would say. This is the way!

Members online

Latest posts

Back