BR HIDING FROM ORANGE WALK

Yes quick witted,there are few on the forum ,keeps us all going from time to time. I had a brother in-law( sadly no longer with us) who was a class act at one liners,he was a NC but did the funniest take on the O.W.?

What a week!
Steve Clark has well and truely put the Cat among the Pigeons! I believe that we as a club should take action on how some of our so-called fans behave at Away matches. Our club takes these things seriously and has taken action in the past by shutting down part of the Stadium.
But what really makes me angry is the reaction by our Media, both the so called writers and the TV and radio pundits in the past 24 hours. You would think this was only an issue because Stvie Clark raised it.
The media have turned a blind eye to this for years and because it suited them to keep teams playing out of Ibrox on side.
!0 years of cheating, 80 years of bent referees, 100 years of not signing Catholics and Criminals running Sevco/Rangers and SFA.
But its a Glasgow problem and one side is as bad as the other, BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Back