Bragging rights over the summer!!!

Who remembers that mad time when Sky apologised to viewers when Celtic fans sang fuck the crown?
But, but that wur “kulture” said billy fae larkhall….
IMO the Catholic Church and Celtic fc and the Irish government should be issuing statements condemning the “racist” anti catholic, anti Irish chanting
SFA should be put under pressure to close stands at the death dome, also noted that nothing has been said about the multiple objects thrown from the stands, the rainjurs board have already made a statement that they cannot guarantee the safety of people visiting their ground, hun-believable the SFA don’t take actions against them 😡😡

Who remembers that mad time when Sky apologised to viewers when Celtic fans sang fuck the crown?
Thing i notice or maybe it's the streams but our games you kinda find it hard to gauge if there is an atmosphere when it's on sky ,,,,celtic tv no problem ,,,but sevco games on sky they don't seem to be muted

Thing i notice or maybe it's the streams but our games you kinda find it hard to gauge if there is an atmosphere when it's on sky ,,,,celtic tv no problem ,,,but sevco games on sky they don't seem to be muted
I'm not sure if Sky mute the Celtic fans - I think they do because, as you say, it does seem louder on Celtic TV. My biggest problem with Sky is their utter refusal to mute Kris Boyd or Andy Wanker during Celtic games. Surely that would improve the overall enjoyment for the viewing public not having to suffer that pair of gobshites?

I'm not sure if Sky mute the Celtic fans - I think they do because, as you say, it does seem louder on Celtic TV. My biggest problem with Sky is their utter refusal to mute Kris Boyd or Andy Wanker during Celtic games. Surely that would improve the overall enjoyment for the viewing public not having to suffer that pair of gobshites?

Sky is full of Huns with a Hun agenda…..the management team morphed across from the old Setanta I believe…..they have their say in when and at what times our games are played, say no more…

Sky is full of Huns with a Hun agenda…..the management team morphed across from the old Setanta I believe…..they have their say in when and at what times our games are played, say no more…
Thankfully we have the unbiased BBC to balance this out who are definitely not full of EBT recipients who used to evade taxes at the Bigotdome who despise the Tims!!!

D'oh!

Can you imagine, if City won the league and the champions league, and one of the pundits said United have the bragging rights as they won the Caraboa Cup!! They would he laughed out the building!! Even if City won the league and Champions League and united beat them in the FA Cup at the end of the season, English pundits would never say United go into the summer with the bragging rights!! They'd be embarrassed to make that statement...and her you have this daft cow making this comment after a nothing game that achieves fuck all for the scum and be forgot about by Celtic fans, celebrating another....ANOTHER....treble!!
Summer bragging rights will be restored to fans of Glasgow Celtic as they will celebrate a WORLD RECORD 8th treble all during the summer holidays, both home and abroad.
how very shortsighted of you Ally. ( I mean Eilidh).

Boyd & Walker
The Gobshite Brothers

Filip Skorb in Rangers transfer battle as Newcastle and Leeds try to land strike starlet​

The talented teen is set to turn out for the Ibrox side as a trialist this weekend.

Naw he isnae

Celtic Won A Transfer Battle With Ibrox This Week And Our Media “Missed” That.🍀🍀🍀

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back