Breaking: Celtic dealt blow as Ryan Christie set for 14 day isolation

internationals should have been scrapped right from the start in lockdown they shut airports stopped all travel , what made them think lets now send everyone abroad to play football and mix with other players team mates all meeting up for a few days

christ the stupid do really run our game

With the country heading back to levels of infection transmission of the early horrific days earlier in the spring by the end of this month, our gov have introduced boozers shut, or at least inside selling grog. 20% of all infections when traced where in boozers, so anybody wanting to go to a boozer to watch football are gubbed.Although if Im honest why any cunt would want to go into a place of guys drinking and shouting, in the middle of a deadly, easily transmissible virus, eludes me. Any optimism of getting us back at games is as useless as thinking sevco will go bust next wednesday around tea time.

Two of our players are now out, one has the virus caught in France and the other is a victim of being in proximity to Armstrong. May I suggest that we follow the Racist Bastart Donalds way of dealing with it, get all blustery, wave a lot and wear an inch of fake tan, sorted.

These latest measures need to be adhered to, not visiting people outwith your household, needs to be adhered to. Because if we don't, then not only will we won't get back to games, but there will be fucking no games to get back to.

To me its a fact that the cunts moaning most about the restrictions and then not following them are the main cause of its continuation. I hoe no one on here is in that cohort, and if you are, gonny have a think about it. Ta

Was just thinking - he always goes missing against the huns - can't recall him ever playing well in that game
I agree. We can cope without Christie. I think as it stands we will also be fine if Eddy doesn't make it for the Glasgow derby. He's not been at the races for a few games plus he won't be fit due to his isolation. As mentioned before we have many players with their countries and things could get worse. Then I'll worry🙁

Back