Breaking: Celtic dealt blow as Ryan Christie set for 14 day isolation

But!
if d talk is tru dat RC & KT & SA decided 2 go play computer games in one room!
unless d hotel room was gigantic - dey wer all at best! naive 2 d reasonin n point 4 social distancin & faild by Scotland mangmt, who shud hav known 2 clearly warn.

Turnbull needs 2 really turn up 4 Celtic if needed now.

Callum McGregor, Greg Taylor, Vasilis Barkas, Kristoffer Ajer, Moi Elyounoussi, Shane Duffy, Nir Bitton, Hatem Abd Elhamed.

Patryk Klimala, Karamoko Dembele and Conor Hazard

Christie and Eddie already in self- isolation

there's half the squad open to the virus plus a player has tested positive in the israeli squad today

this has got disaster written all over it

Callum McGregor, Greg Taylor, Vasilis Barkas, Kristoffer Ajer, Moi Elyounoussi, Shane Duffy, Nir Bitton, Hatem Abd Elhamed.

Patryk Klimala, Karamoko Dembele and Conor Hazard

Christie and Eddie already in self- isolation

there's half the squad open to the virus plus a player has tested positive in the israeli squad today

this has got disaster written all over it
Charlie Mulgrew's a free agent,jist sayin..............whit did ah dae wi that 🪖 🍺🥳

Don't wish the virus on anyone but the the SFA have a duty of care to the players,surly they have had each player tested before joining they were quick enough to hit teams in the past,questions to be answered there but doubt if they will.Sevco supporters celebrating the fact that two of our players in isolation,which proves how sick and evil some people are to wish this virus on a fellow human being.Mind if thier whole team went down it would not make a bit of difference they would not be missed not that I would like to see that happen just disgusted that they think this is something to celebrate

Don't wish the virus on anyone but the the SFA have a duty of care to the players,surly they have had each player tested before joining they were quick enough to hit teams in the past,questions to be answered there but doubt if they will.Sevco supporters celebrating the fact that two of our players in isolation,which proves how sick and evil some people are to wish this virus on a fellow human being.Mind if thier whole team went down it would not make a bit of difference they would not be missed not that I would like to see that happen just disgusted that they think this is something to celebrate
I know digger well said but we have to take into account we are talking about people with very low and poor intelligence if any at all. Also shows how desperate they really are cause they are so shit scared of our players yet we still have so many more in reserve. Now they could also be still ecstatic at there dung from Africa to fit in nicely with the dung they already got in heaps

I think he will be a massive loss next Sunday... however, it is what it is and let's hope that the rest of them come back safe and sound and hope that international football is scrapped

I think our second/fringe team is good enough to beat them
if the tactics and motivational side from management is right then our squad no matter who is picked should be strong enough to win.

tactics are key

coupled with motivation and confidence.

imo

The more I’m thinking about the Ryan Christie thing, the more angry I’m getting, Jason leach on the radio saying there will be no exceptions, to the 2week isolation, meaning he’s definitely missing the hun game, even though he’s had at least 3 negative tests since the Armstrong thing, I’ve now officially had enough on the SNP, they’ve lost me as a voter, going back to labour, and I’ve deleted the test and trace app, if someone I’ve been in contact with has it, they can come a chap ma door, we should all delete the app if your got it as a protest 😡

The more I’m thinking about the Ryan Christie thing, the more angry I’m getting, Jason leach on the radio saying there will be no exceptions, to the 2week isolation, meaning he’s definitely missing the hun game, even though he’s had at least 3 negative tests since the Armstrong thing, I’ve now officially had enough on the SNP, they’ve lost me as a voter, going back to labour, and I’ve deleted the test and trace app, if someone I’ve been in contact with has it, they can come a chap ma door, we should all delete the app if your got it as a protest 😡
How many hours/ days do the experts say the virus can live on surfaces etc? Surely a negative result at the end of that period is sufficient?

Members online

Back