Brendan on BR-Exit - An M&M Moment, 'Now the Biting Makes Sense'

Brendan on BR-Exit - An M&M Moment, 'Now the Biting Makes Sense'...

An interview with Brendan Rodgers by Keech Jackson in the Daily Rangers. That ticks so many boxes! My heart goes out to you WCB for having to wade through that :poop: to be able write this article.

Just drop it Rodgers - we really don't care about you any more. You look more pathetic with every interview where you want to speak about us and justify your greed and moonlight flit!

Mimi (or should that be ME ME) Rodgers still trying to justify shitting on Celtic. Biting the hand that fed him. Will never be welcomed back at any level. Not from me. He won well but was properly reimbursed. Just a footnote to Celtic history.
It thought it had taken us as far as we could go.... Good to see us going further with NFL. Maybe we will need to fight off top EPL clubs when Lenny is done with us.
So MEME.... just take your geld and move on. We have....

Last edited:
Always took what Rodgers said with a pinch of salt. All this born into Celtic even though the first time he rocked up to Celtic park was when he was getting paid for it. Just ignored those doubts in my mind at the time. Good tactician but only interested in Number 1. As LCFC fans will find out soon enough. Got his bio as a Christmas present sitting in the house unread if anybody’s interested. Doubt it though.

See Ferguson stating he feels sevco are slightly stronger in the striking dept? Last time i checked we've scored more plus our goals come from all over the pitch. Complete bawbag😂
They are trying hard to punt el burro. I can’t wait to he finally goes. The huns reaction when they find out they’ll get about £5m will be hilarious.Not even enough to wipe out a significant part of their debt. Let the papers talk. We all know what they are full of.

Niall's article on John Kennedy is sort or related to this. Interesting when you've read one then the other to give you a fairly decent angle on what actually went down back in February...

The Kennedy Conundrum and a Delicious Irony for the Sunshine on Leith Singers...

Niall's article on John Kennedy is sort or related to this. Interesting when you've read one then the other to give you a fairly decent angle on what actually went down back in February...

The Kennedy Conundrum and a Delicious Irony for the Sunshine on Leith Singers...

Interesting article on JK
I have previously written that I believe John will be our manager in the future. .However to reach that position I think he will have to go do it for himself somewhere else first. We gave NL a rookie go and it came within an ace a team Kilmarnock of him failing. He also got the job in different difficult circumstances.
My view if the right opportunity arises John should go for it, just not now please
HH

See Ferguson stating he feels sevco are slightly stronger in the striking dept? Last time i checked we've scored more plus our goals come from all over the pitch. Complete bawbag😂
If we have scored 1 more in the Leauge then we have more goals than their strikers, albeit one, but it is also true in Europe also so what shite do they have for breakfast in the morning before they start talking.

1573577333714.png

Broonie out in support of MeMe today. No disrespect to the skipper but the attitude of the support is more important here IMO. Just play to your best Broonie.

Last edited:
I am sure we have better things to talk about than the Leicester Serpent..
All the talk about him only pissess people off.
So let me start of with a bit of good news in fact great news.
One of our young Bhoy summer signingsLee O,Connor who has not even warmed the bench yet has been called up into Mick McCarthys squad to face New Zealand,when you think there are no mugs in this Irish team you begin to wonder how good this Celtic team is when an I rish internationalist cannot get on the bench..
How good are the Celtic coaches who are bringing these young Bhoys on ????.
It,s good news like this that we want to talk about,,not the negativity the serpent brings when we hear his name,,,this guy left the best job in world football with the best supporters in world football,,and all for money,,we will all have a day of reckoning,,how do you all think his will turn out.....exactly,,
I have no doubt we will be seeing Lee shortly..thanks to the coaches he has behind him and probably a few others also..

HH.

On another site a supporter has raised amongst other things over past 20 yrs. look at the managers and why they left, players sold underneath managers feet. Some did not want to leave. Some of these managers were really successful in raising profile of club Mon, Wgs, Lenny. One man responsible for holding us back, no probs gets £3m plus this year. could you not afford to pay Elly and the wall with this money. I appreciate he has to balance the books in an uncertain market, but still. Has he set us back a few years by not investing especially with wgs and Lenny when we were reaching cl quals.

I am sure we have better things to talk about than the Leicester Serpent..
All the talk about him only pissess people off.
So let me start of with a bit of good news in fact great news.
One of our young Bhoy summer signingsLee O,Connor who has not even warmed the bench yet has been called up into Mick McCarthys squad to face New Zealand,when you think there are no mugs in this Irish team you begin to wonder how good this Celtic team is when an I rish internationalist cannot get on the bench..
How good are the Celtic coaches who are bringing these young Bhoys on ????.
It,s good news like this that we want to talk about,,not the negativity the serpent brings when we hear his name,,,this guy left the best job in world football with the best supporters in world football,,and all for money,,we will all have a day of reckoning,,how do you all think his will turn out.....exactly,,
I have no doubt we will be seeing Lee shortly..thanks to the coaches he has behind him and probably a few others also..

HH.
I agree GS. Completely.... your sentiment is terrific. The serpent at Leicester as you call him just makes my blood boil.

Last edited:
Well said GreenSprig,young Lee was highly rated at Man U,hope get's his cap HH
See the club1872 tropicana have just topped up the meter cards again, must have been informed by the gritters that a cold snap is coming. There the last of the 20p shares, dilute dilute how much will the SFA turn a blind that one of their clubs is trading whilst insovent. Wonder if any other club has a colt game scheduled (Sat) at their main stadiunm at twelve pounds a pop.

Date (document was filed at Companies House) Description (of the document filed at Companies House) View / Download (PDF file, link opens in new window)
13 Nov 2019 Statement of capital following an allotment of shareson 13 November 2019
  • GBP 2,606,319.82
View PDF Statement of capital following an allotment of shareson 13 November 2019
  • GBP 2,606,319.82
- link opens in a new window - 3 pages
(3 pages)

See the club1872 tropicana have just topped up the meter cards again, must have been informed by the gritters that a cold snap is coming. There the last of the 20p shares, dilute dilute how much will the SFA turn a blind that one of their clubs is trading whilst insovent. Wonder if any other club has a colt game scheduled (Sat) at their main stadiunm at twelve pounds a pop.

Date (document was filed at Companies House) Description (of the document filed at Companies House) View / Download (PDF file, link opens in new window)
13 Nov 2019 Statement of capital following an allotment of shareson 13 November 2019
  • GBP 2,606,319.82
View PDF Statement of capital following an allotment of shareson 13 November 2019
  • GBP 2,606,319.82
- link opens in a new window - 3 pages
(3 pages)

Prolly raised 2.5 million

This is an example of where the 'same club' myth trips them up. Bawwy is actually thinking about the oldco players who left but they didn't strike they just tuped; though, lest we forget, some stayed......and grassed.

Members online

Latest posts

Back