Brendan Rodgers: Hypocrite?

Anton

Brendan offered £10m to join Chinese club with an annual wage of £8m.

Told the board.

Asked Dembele to go with him.

On £2m here per annum.

Offered £4m worth of shares if CL reached. Now, off the table.

Meeting with Desmond. Lawwell told to give him what he wants.

Is this why Rodgers looks so despondent? Have the squad lost trust in him?

Latest - Rodgers will not last the season.

Thoughts?

Told the board.

On £2m here per annum.

Thoughts?

Is this hearsay or fact?

Told the board.

On £2m here per annum.

Thoughts?
Can you please evidence what you have posted....or is it just farts in the wind nonsense. Thanks ?

I’ve heard similar tales from very decent sources with apparently quality inside tracks at Celtic Park ... and that BR had definitely offered his resignation
BUT they are the same sources that said Gerrard actually approached King (via Dalglish ?? ) not the other way round because he was so pissed off that he was only offered the number 3 slot at CFC ..(because BR so trusted his Number 2.). apparently he SG was to be groomed to replace BR after
10 inaro
I am sure the truth on all this stuff will eventually come out when we are all pushing up daisies

Told the board.

On £2m here per annum.

Thoughts?

I think this story sounds very dodgy. It completely goes against everything we know about Brendan Rodgers. In his 2 and a bit years at Celtic he has been nothing short of superb in his professionalism and respect for Celtic and the fans. He's said plenty of times how much he loves Celtic and that he is very happy in the job at the moment.
(I know, le petite merde said that as well!)
But everything we have seen of Brendan so far strongly suggests he wouldn't throw his toys out the pram, and just go through the motions till another job came up.
Another reason I don't believe it is that John James posted it!

I can imagine Brendan was fairly pissed off at Lawwell during the transfer window and if he doesn't get some new players in January then I think he will consider his options, but in the professional manner he has done everything at Celtic so far.

Like I says on another chat,the proof will be January.If he gets the money for some decent signings then I think he’ll be here next season.January’s the month you need bhoys in to carry us through to 8 in a row but also to get them in & settled for champions league qualifiers.But Lawell will be wary cause his signings haven’t been consistent so far & French eddy,who cost the most is running dry(well until he go halved yesterday)HH

Told the board.

On £2m here per annum.

Thoughts?
sounds like muck raking of the highest order and hopefully thats all it is !

This story was what prompted me to start the Moyes thread that became about tea bagging?. My (serious) question is - who is Harry Brady?

This was posted on John James site. A well known plagiarist and Media House tout. According to the font of all knowledge JJ ,this was based on a podcast by Harry Brady.
Now I don't know too much about Mr Brady but this narrative doesn't seem to me to have much credibility.
Ok Brendan may have received an offer from China but I don't believe that he would disclose the terms of said offer. Dembele to go with him ? Extremely dubious. The whole story just seems too implausible and reeks of Lawwell spin.
The best lies have a grain of truth in them after all but I think that Harry Brady has been used to give the story some verisimilitude.( Been dying to use that word for ages ha ha )
Hail hail

This was posted on John James site. A well known plagiarist and Media House tout. According to the font of all knowledge JJ ,this was based on a podcast by Harry Brady.
Now I don't know too much about Mr Brady but this narrative doesn't seem to me to have much credibility.
Ok Brendan may have received an offer from China but I don't believe that he would disclose the terms of said offer. Dembele to go with him ? Extremely dubious. The whole story just seems too implausible and reeks of Lawwell spin.
The best lies have a grain of truth in them after all but I think that Harry Brady has been used to give the story some verisimilitude.( Been dying to use that word for ages ha ha )
Hail hail
Shocking use of language?

if he wanted the money he would be there the now its as simple as that,We have a great manager who i hope wants 10 in a row,our board have failed him and the fans shockingly this window,can u blame him for getting pissed off,he has won back to back treble so all this hypocrite shite is embarrassing to say the least,the grenades are played by the hun media to try to disrupt anyway they can,belt up till January and let's see if peter will back him,if not he'll walk and we can lay the blame at our boards feet.

I'm unsure of Harry Brady's credibility but I'm surprised that people haven't heard of him ?

Lot of spin even relating to assuming it could be 'Lawwell Lies' which I don't really agree with but there is no doubt that Rodgers - as we have ALL noticed - is not a happy man at present.

Now, there is something undying that we are not aware of. There may be nothing in these claims, then again there may be.

Dembele with him to China sounds fanciful, a bit of added spice a la Phil, perhaps?

There has been a massive shift in dynamics with our club and our team.

All I asked was for your thoughts, so thanks for sharing them ?

Members online

Latest posts

Back