Brendan Rodgers

lennono

Right here we go....he has the name the snake because he crept oot through the nicht.....I think there is more to it....The transfers....Mcginn scenario etc......Well I for one think he was good for us, and there is no way anyone can say different......You just have to look at what he did with us....Brendan Rodgers did his best for Celtic...He came to us for a reason....And he delivered......Yes, he left, but he left with the team on top.....We all know now that Lennon was the wrong choice......It is the board we should be critical of, not Brendan Rodgers......He gave us the team that won the quad/treble and for that we should respect him and not call him a snake.....

I'm sure a lot will disagree....but me....I would take him as a manager any day......In time to come.....He will be remembered as one of the best Celtic managers of all time.......

I don't think he'll go down in history as one of our best but he was by no means one of the worst.

My only issue was that he left at a very critical time and that meant having to call on Lenny.

I don't know why folk don't realise that managers and players will come and go and that doesn't necessarily make them bad people.

Right here we go....he has the name the snake because he crept oot through the nicht.....I think there is more to it....The transfers....Mcginn scenario etc......Well I for one think he was good for us, and there is no way anyone can say different......You just have to look at what he did with us....Brendan Rodgers did his best for Celtic...He came to us for a reason....And he delivered......Yes, he left, but he left with the team on top.....We all know now that Lennon was the wrong choice......It is the board we should be critical of, not Brendan Rodgers......He gave us the team that won the quad/treble and for that we should respect him and not call him a snake.....

I'm sure a lot will disagree....but me....I would take him as a manager any day......In time to come.....He will be remembered as one of the best Celtic managers of all time.......
Got my claws on and im in pounce mode :p:p:p

He is good manager

ive never denied that but not with our budget

Hes a club killer unless the club has mega bucks from the rigged system.

The mess club in was created by him.

He cant make unproven players tick

He can deal well with excessively narcisistic players getting mega bucks.

Lennon is mentally ill imo. the meds he takes must have sent him into loony land imo.

Lenny woulda been good player in a rodgers mega bucks team

But neither were good for club on hindsight, imo

If you cant work with Scottish players and make them tick then you arent a good choice for Scottish club in this rigged market.

Who is a manager who can do what we need with the budget we have?

I have no friggin idea.

But Rodgers is a club killer if he dont have the first class funding of sky cartel

Got my claws on and im in pounce mode :p:p:p

He is good manager

ive never denied that but not with our budget

Hes a club killer unless the club has mega bucks from the rigged system.

The mess club in was created by him.

He cant make unproven players tick

He can deal well with excessively narcisistic players getting mega bucks.

Lennon is mentally ill imo. the meds he takes must have sent him into loony land imo.

Lenny woulda been good player in a rodgers mega bucks team

But neither were good for club on hindsight, imo

If you cant work with Scottish players and make them tick then you arent a good choice for Scottish club in this rigged market.

Who is a manager who can do what we need with the budget we have?

I have no friggin idea.

But Rodgers is a club killer if he dont have the first class funding of sky cartel
He done it though

If the media continue to rant about the Huns and Gerrard for going assisted through the season unbeaten in the title race but not clinching any trophies, then Rodgers to the media in their darkest thoughts must be Neo the chosen one.
think he is neo to some of our fans

i mind one dude was so distraught he demanded the cops get him a bag of cans and resign rodgers :p

I never thought he wid ever come to Celtic....but he did and delivered before we went
In hindsight i believe he revived his career as he had always been the nearly man down south. Celtic without doubt raise profiles in players and management, but he did leave us with an abundance of

0_Premier-League-Crystal-Palace-v-Leicester-Cityjp.jpg

We could have had the McGinns and Snodgrasses of the EPL but to balance books and pay for these guys we had too much stockpiled contracts happy to sit, rot and quite right.

I never thought he wid ever come to Celtic....but he did and delivered before we went
I think rony deila woulda done even better his 3rd season if he had the bank roll rodgers got and i think he woulda done it without creating havoc and sending club on downward longterm trajectory

in fact rodgers gets all the ronnie credits

And lenny gets all the rodgers fallout plus his own

Amazing how rats know when to bail out just in time :p:p:p:p:p

Aye but it's easy to be good in Scotland but we took some dire drubbings in Europe.

I've always thought there was more to the story and not just that Leicester came a calling. I think he was sick of not having his say regarding buying players etc.
I get it about Europe for me he never adjusted the team to play likes of PSG but domestically aye its a shit league but it's hard to do trebles never consecutively he built a right good team only thing that annoys me about him going is the timing he cud have went in the summer

Members online

No members online now.

Back