Brendan Rodgers

I think the board done that on their own......Rodgers wanted a team to win......nothing wrong with that surely
At what cost to the youth system and what potential untapped markets was he looking at. Delia and Ange have the bottle to bring in unknowns to us fans. However Rodgers is a legend and just was not cut out to stay put he is without doubt a cheque book manager, he very well might get the magpies job and he will spend, spend, spend again bring false success to the EPL and the hungry for success Geordies who want a trophy for the fireplace.

the cash the club paid for lennon's players would have kept rodgers going for anither good season
then death after een worse fallout and he coulda stayed

he ran off like rats do after creating absoulute havoc in dressing room with his cash burning was not exponential

cause club was doubling wage bill every year he stayed just to stay on level terms

but thats cause the wages in sky leagues gets bigger each time sky increase their gifts

no board can match those cash injections

And only a good manager can cope under our budgets against the cartel

And since rodgers aint so hot at actual management without funds

he bailed like a rat for his white teeth and double dealing personality can make you feel good with a big wage rise

And yes, if Rodgers stayed...am sure he wid have gotten the 10
im sure he probably would have

but he is a rat

he wants cash

no really interested in football

he has same ethos as mo johnston imo

he loves your club so much he will shaft you first chance he gets if it pays better

If you need to win.....you need a good cheque book nowadays....we all know that
Not many with blank cheque books though Lenno, I think the points are all good and it shows we understand the predicament of been in Scotland, to have walked away with part of a never been equaled Quadruple will without doubt in my mind cement his place in our history, it was good while it lasted, but the Dembele scenario for me was the straw that broke the camels back.

In fitbaw TET.....money and a good manager is the answer.....End of
i would argue and say if it was not for the love of Celtic and it's traditions it would be good football and seeing players develop and enjoy the sport corrupt free wins the day for me. When you play amateur and get up for every game regardless of weather etc and conditions thats football and when someone does the donkey work early in the morning to get the game on in horrible weather thats management and thats dedicated football in its true sense.

In fitbaw TET.....money and a good manager is the answer.....End of
Big jock didnt have funding but he was a good manager possibly the best manager ever

rodgers aint even a good human being imo

which may mean he can manage in our current world view but unless you have the wages to back his dreams you cant have him

Big jock would never have shat on club or created turmoil off field

And even in todays game i think he could take dunfermline and challenge for title on pittance

thats a good manager

you jose and your brendans can get best out of rats (short term only) hence they need to move move move and always for bigger wages

big jock signed real guys from scotland to make a real team and with their team won the big cup against the money and supposedly best managers who needed big wages and shiny teeth

Did he though? Think he left because PL wouldn't get the players he wanted and instead bought players that PL thought he could make money on.
Am surprised he put up with PL pish for as long as he did
Thats hearsay built on frustration

he trebled the wage bill in his short tenure

And the increasing wagebill was over the safe threshold so he couldnt sign anymore big wage players or motivate current players on their already bloated wage packets

thats the known knowns

the hearsay about lawell is possible but still hearsay and noone to date who knows anything about club from inside has ever given any credence to the hearsay about lawell

lot of defence for rat rodgers double dealings

lot of hatred for lawell based on hearsay mainly

we know rodgers was a rat

but we still dont know what laweel does

probably the main reason he needs to go

his silence is the big problem

Silence fuels hearsay

And hearsay about lawell started on the FF

And it grew arms and legs

the john mcginn crap, he chose AV

nothing to do with lawell

unless club offered him beter deal than AV he was always going to biggest wage and quite right too

Mcginn probably woulda folded at us after he had few bad games

But no its better to imagine he woulda been signing of century based on his increased ability at a lesser club where he got his confidence by being first choice

oh and biggest reason he didnt sign for celtic was

Yes Rodgers

not lawell

Rodgers

Rodgers marked him down as bit part player with potential

AV said your first choice

hence reason we didnt match his wage And reason he chose AV

wages and first team presence

Rodgers came at a time when we had no one to beat, he talked a good game about getting Eddy yet shat on the Eggs when Eddy was up for sale,he will always be a middle of the road manager pissing away 30-50 million on duffers and the management allows him that in the epfl that's the sort of a guy he is,, a management type of guy buys cheap to sell on for his pay masters

Thats hearsay built on frustration

he trebled the wage bill in his short tenure

And the increasing wagebill was over the safe threshold so he couldnt sign anymore big wage players or motivate current players on their already bloated wage packets

thats the known knowns

the hearsay about lawell is possible but still hearsay and noone to date who knows anything about club from inside has ever given any credence to the hearsay about lawell

lot of defence for rat rodgers double dealings

lot of hatred for lawell based on hearsay mainly

we know rodgers was a rat

but we still dont know what laweel does

probably the main reason he needs to go

his silence is the big problem

Silence fuels hearsay

And hearsay about lawell started on the FF

And it grew arms and legs

the john mcginn crap, he chose AV

nothing to do with lawell

unless club offered him beter deal than AV he was always going to biggest wage and quite right too

Mcginn probably woulda folded at us after he had few bad games

But no its better to imagine he woulda been signing of century based on his increased ability at a lesser club where he got his confidence by being first choice

oh and biggest reason he didnt sign for celtic was

Yes Rodgers

not lawell

Rodgers

Rodgers marked him down as bit part player with potential

AV said your first choice

hence reason we didnt match his wage And reason he chose AV

wages and first team presence
Well he stated quite clearly that he didn't know or need the Ukrainian winger. So that is 1 player we know he definitely didn't want.
It's a manager he loses his job through results. So any manager worth his salt wouldn't put up with shite like that.

Rodgers came to Scotland and his team won every domestic competition it entered
no matter who he was up against
No manager had done it before him and none will going forward
That’s wank material of the highest order
End of

The only bitterness I have towards the prick is the timing of his departure considering the pish he espoused being born into Celtic

If he’d been backed with double the money he got … he’d still be at Leicester and John Mcginn would be among the 4 positive players he signed

He is and will remain the snake for evermore

Right here we go....he has the name the snake because he crept oot through the nicht.....I think there is more to it....The transfers....Mcginn scenario etc......Well I for one think he was good for us, and there is no way anyone can say different......You just have to look at what he did with us....Brendan Rodgers did his best for Celtic...He came to us for a reason....And he delivered......Yes, he left, but he left with the team on top.....We all know now that Lennon was the wrong choice......It is the board we should be critical of, not Brendan Rodgers......He gave us the team that won the quad/treble and for that we should respect him and not call him a snake.....

I'm sure a lot will disagree....but me....I would take him as a manager any day......In time to come.....He will be remembered as one of the best Celtic managers of all time.......

In the immortal words of BR....."But you're Danny McGrain"...

Members online

Latest posts

Back