Brendan Rodgers

Fader

In ten years time when we look back on our period of domestic dominance, the most successful period came under a man we consider a rat. Why do we consider him a rat? Because we feel he used us as a means to get another English PL job. But we failed to take note of his subtle warnings that the suits were a bunch of unambitious, money grabbing pricks who thought they could get away with strolling to 10iar on the cheap. He realised that they thought a manager like him would get away with using cheap players with potential to win domestic trophies and assumed he would turn them all into profitable assets, expecting great results in Europe at the same time without pushing the boat out to add real quality. I believe he made his feeling clear on this and they shelled out 9M on Eddy to keep him happy and shut him up for a while, but it clearly wasn't enough because by that time it was clear how cheap these bastards are. I don't blame him for jumping ship. The real rats here are the bastards who care more about profits. Not the people who go through the stress of football management in order to keep the suits happy.

I touched on this earlier today. Maybe some people will soften their stance on Rodgers as we are getting an even better understanding as to the nonsense that goes on within our club at board level. I don't know if I will fully forgive him for the sleekit manner in which he did his moonlight flit just days before an important double header in Edinburgh. But I do have some fantastic memories of his time with us and Rogic scoring that wonder late winner in the final to secure an invincible treble is one of the highlights in my lifetime of being a Celtic fan.

I loved rodgers,but it was just the way he done it , unforgivable,he only moved here to up his profile and jumped ship at first chance to do so ,only used the hoops as a stepping stone,and will do the same to leicester for the next big move,their are no words to describe the board other than leaches,using fans hopes and dream to earn themselves more money at our expence,but the will get a big shock next season when the season tickets don't sell,the fans only bought into this season thinking 10was a stick on and we would get in to celebrate at paradise but the dream off getting into the stadium this season is over,and there is no way 55000,are renewing next season,their days off big bonuses are disappearing fast,so their next move is crucial,the huns get their paws on champions League money we will be playing catch up,and the thing is they even spend money they don't have,so what the fuck they going to spend like when they do get money,so the next move from the board could be chess mate

Toss up between Rodgers and Lawwell as to who is the biggest fink , rat ( See Sandman's restrained description above ) .
Each in his own way will ''live in infamy'' ( to quote an old US president or Kenneth Williams if you are a ''Carry on Fan '' ).

HH

In ten years time when we look back on our period of domestic dominance, the most successful period came under a man we consider a rat. Why do we consider him a rat? Because we feel he used us as a means to get another English PL job. But we failed to take note of his subtle warnings that the suits were a bunch of unambitious, money grabbing pricks who thought they could get away with strolling to 10iar on the cheap. He realised that they thought a manager like him would get away with using cheap players with potential to win domestic trophies and assumed he would turn them all into profitable assets, expecting great results in Europe at the same time without pushing the boat out to add real quality. I believe he made his feeling clear on this and they shelled out 9M on Eddy to keep him happy and shut him up for a while, but it clearly wasn't enough because by that time it was clear how cheap these bastards are. I don't blame him for jumping ship. The real rats here are the bastards who care more about profits. Not the people who go through the stress of football management in order to keep the suits happy.
Personally I dont call him a rat I understand the draw of the EPL the timing is what annoys me most about him leaving he should have waited till the summer hes a cracking manager look how well hes doing way Leicester unfortunately we're a big club in a small league it's a pity

I touched on this earlier today. Maybe some people will soften their stance on Rodgers as we are getting an even better understanding as to the nonsense that goes on within our club at board level. I don't know if I will fully forgive him for the sleekit manner in which he did his moonlight flit just days before an important double header in Edinburgh. But I do have some fantastic memories of his time with us and Rogic scoring that wonder late winner in the final to secure an invincible treble is one of the highlights in my lifetime of being a Celtic fan.
As do I BB and as you say his real reasons for leaving will come out in the wash at some point. Is he so different from the players we buy? They come here with the target of a big 5 league but we rarely slaughter them. We slaughter a man who brought us unprecedented successes over and over.

Your badly wrong imo

He was bankrupting the club and we are still trying to fix the mess he created.

its a bit like a sevco fan saying advocaat was best thing they ever had

no he was burning through cash at rapid rate and not adding much value other than Dembele whom he lied to and it created a huge mess with all the money grabbers at club

We were heading south fast under rodgers

his one style was wearing thin and his biggest earners were no longer earning their big bucks after rotten teams worked out how to stop them.

Advocaat killed sevco

rodgers was killing Celtic and he was rat man doo working his way into next club he could slowly drain of resources and lie through is teeth to his players with.

good coach

no skills as manager

no sense of value

plenty of ability at overspending.

thank god he gone.

Your badly wrong imo

He was bankrupting the club and we are still trying to fix the mess he created.

its a bit like a sevco fan saying advocaat was best thing they ever had

no he was burning through cash at rapid rate and not adding much value other than Dembele whom he lied to and it created a huge mess with all the money grabbers at club

We were heading south fast under rodgers

his one style was wearing thin and his biggest earners were no longer earning their big bucks after rotten teams worked out how to stop them.

Advocaat killed sevco

rodgers was killing Celtic and he was rat man doo working his way into next club he could slowly drain of resources and lie through is teeth to his players with.

good coach

no skills as manager

no sense of value

plenty of ability at overspending.

thank god he gone.
oh and he was a rat because he lied every moment he could

like all glib and shameless liars do

he had more love of his teeth than celtic but he lied like mo johnston

the love of my life Celtic

Aye right thats why he a rat. he always loved Leicester the minute he walked through their doors too.

did you know he lied to Suarez and Gerrard and created mayhem at liverpool

Im sure you do.

Rodger's is a snake oil salesman, and hes so good at selling it the potion works....for a time.

A while a go I compared him to certain cars and girlfriends I'd had in the past, style over substance but they made you feel good about yourself until you realised that the shiny stuff on thier surface was hiding a myriad of problems underneath.
Rodgers always does really well at clubs initially, makes everyone feel great, player play better, fans are happy all great, then the potion stops working.
His last half season with us we were playing shite half the games and he didn't seem to have an answer or maybe didn't care. We were better than that under Lenny last season but now most fans want his head on a pole.
In time I may forgive his reptilian behaviour but don't hold your breath.

There is much to be said about Rogers but I suspect that he was a far better man manager than NFL.
NFL may be a decent football manager but I suspect he's a poor man manager.
Rogers has been acknowledged by many players including Scott Brown as turning their career around.
I suspect a lot of that was down to him putting his arm round players and installing confidence in them.

I've heard that KT didn't want to leave Celtic but didn't want to play for NFL.
In interviews down here he has credited Arteta with sitting him down installing confidence into him and talking to him.

Lennon lost the dressing room at Bolton by banning players wearing hats at training and music in the dressing room.
It was his way or the highway

I suspect that that's the difference between this season and last.
Rogers told them that they were the best and fittest players in the SPFL and he would make them winners and £50 million pound superstars
Lennon is telling them they can't play properly and their unfit.

Rogers convinced them they are the bus and could steam roll anyone
Lennon throws them under the bus.

He's done the same at Liecester took a team with no confidence and turned them round.

Sometimes it's not all about telling people what to do you need to lead them and deal with different people in different ways

There is much to be said about Rogers but I suspect that he was a far better man manager than NFL.
NFL may be a decent football manager but I suspect he's a poor man manager.
Rogers has been acknowledged by many players including Scott Brown as turning their career around.
I suspect a lot of that was down to him putting his arm round players and installing confidence in them.

I've heard that KT didn't want to leave Celtic but didn't want to play for NFL.
In interviews down here he has credited Arteta with sitting him down installing confidence into him and talking to him.

Lennon lost the dressing room at Bolton by banning players wearing hats at training and music in the dressing room.
It was his way or the highway

I suspect that that's the difference between this season and last.
Rogers told them that they were the best and fittest players in the SPFL and he would make them winners and £50 million pound superstars
Lennon is telling them they can't play properly and their unfit.

Rogers convinced them they are the bus and could steam roll anyone
Lennon throws them under the bus.

He's done the same at Liecester took a team with no confidence and turned them round.

Sometimes it's not all about telling people what to do you need to lead them and deal with different people in different ways
hearsay

based on hearsay

I heard that Jim white eats fish on fridays

hearsay

based on hearsay

I heard that Jim white eats fish on fridays

Maybe Jim White does eat fish on Fridays but there does appear to be a case of history repeating its self.

In Particular read some of the comments from the Bolton Fans they could have been written on here

Lennon must repair dressing room cracks in fight for survival ...

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/14337247.lennon-must-repair-dressing-room-cracks-in-fight-for-survival/

The Wanderers boss has dug in his heels under pressured circumstances in the last few weeks as evidence of unrest surfaced within the squad.

Rows with Gary Madine and Josh Vela have hit the headlines as Lennon imposed his authority by dropping them from his team in unceremonious fashion.
Lennon has not been afraid to voice public concern over players’ form either – with Wellington Silva and Zach Clough given the short shrift.

Claims Neil Lennon has lost the Hibs dressing room are ...​

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/neil-lennon-suspended-hibs-after-13908898​

Neil Lennon and right hand man Garry Parker were booted out of Easter Road last night after an explosive dressing room showdown.

Record Sport can reveal the
Hibs boss and his trusted assistant were suspended after calling a heated team meeting following Wednesday night’s defeat at Motherwell.

It’s understood a number of players approached chief executive Leeann Dempster yesterday afternoon to complain about the conduct of the management duo.

Why even botherr reading gossip shit, if you want to part with your money or give hits to wee fannies fleecing negatives by all means fire in but, remember, no-one on here wants to share in it or we would read ourselves, Celtic still the biggest story and copy helping sell the media to the gullible.

Just do whats required and change the system and let the fans get back to backing the club fully without any more disruptions, Celtic have established heights others will only be able to dream about so lets get it back on track this is a new week lets start today.

Celtic will be the only team I will ever have witnessed going for and if succeful winning a quadruple, and heres a thought when King said Celtic won their titles because Rangers 1872 were not in it, reality check they are still not in it. So fresh start today and get out of this gloom its not healthy for our players and its easily sorted. We know that, but to all Celtic fans don't read the media they are not interested in Celtic, never have been, never will be unless its negative. If you want to depress yourselves dive right in, but the Christmas season is upon us and I sure as fuck aint listen or donating a single penny to any media sponsored charity so Radio Clyde and Keevins and his wee rotten face and their children in need can go take a fuck to themself. Good luck selling your auctioned shite.

Members online

Latest posts

Back