Brendan Rodgers

The Thing is.....none of us....have the answers.....we are all guessing.....we are all speculating....on here, on twitter, on FB all over the place.....Its a feckin disaster movie, a slow car crash, a nightmare, I just wished it would end one way or another, because like me, all Celtic supporters have had enough of this freefall, not knowing whats going to happen.....None of us thought it would ever come to this, and to top it all, the huns are playing decent fitbaw.....This chaos is causing falloots, fights, depression and a load of other negatives.......I just wished it would end.... :(

The Thing is.....none of us....have the answers.....we are all guessing.....we are all speculating....on here, on twitter, on FB all over the place.....Its a feckin disaster movie, a slow car crash, a nightmare, I just wished it would end one way or another, because like me, all Celtic supporters have had enough of this freefall, not knowing whats going to happen.....None of us thought it would ever come to this, and to top it all, the huns are playing decent fitbaw.....This chaos is causing falloots, fights, depression and a load of other negatives.......I just wished it would end.... :(
I think you have hit the nail on the head. I am also developing a bit of 'cabin fever'

Members online

Back