Brendan to Newcastle!?!?!?

Lubos left peg

The daily record ? has already got a story up about Brendan going to Newcastle and what he should expect....do Scottish journalists actually feel no shame or embarrassment?? It's really pathetic...when the fat controller calls them up and tells them their next bullshit story to print do they even put up an argument?? Do they have a Brendan to (insert club) template all made up on their computers....Jesus the Aston Villa story ink has barely dried!!!

The daily record ? has already got a story up about Brendan going to Newcastle and what he should expect....do Scottish journalists actually feel no shame or embarrassment?? It's really pathetic...when the fat controller calls them up and tells them their next bullshit story to print do they even put up an argument?? Do they have a Brendan to (insert club) template all made up on their computers....Jesus the Aston Villa story ink has barely dried!!!

I suspect these newspapers sell more papers when they write any old guff that will emotionally hook people to buy it. Im not sure the sports section should called news, its always pure opinion rammed down your throat to suit the most financially beneficial (for the writers) psychological propaganda.

The funny things you need to actually go to blogs which in theory should be more biased than the rags to get anything close to objective information.

Certain truthful topics are out of bounds in MSM. But any old twisted tosh based on pure hearsay is passed as news.

When that berlin wall came down, did the west become part of the soviet system, or did the soviets embrace western freedom? I tend to think the soviet union may well have won the cold war and no real news is worthy of MSM since. Whatever people want to hear is the news these days. Real objective news is too valuable to share in public. Real news aint as sellable as fake news based on hearsay and built upon propaganda machine.

Did the stazi news system of east germany become the norm when the wall came down. And I thought freedom won that war. Maybe that was the beginning of the Stazi news. BBC certainly died a death a round that time.

The clue is in the name British Broadcasting Corporation. The British media are particularly skilled in feeding the nation bullshit. In an independent Scotland would there still be a BBC Scotland? I hope not. I had to laugh when Kirsty Wark asked a Russian journalist, "are you not just a mouthpiece for a state broadcaster?" Pot, Kettle and black comes to mind.
All the media in Scotland are pro British, anti trade union and anti Celtic.
Blogs like this are fantastic and will be death of MSM hopefully.
Hail Hail
Rich

Expecting real news from the Daily Record is like reading a Kris Boyd column and expecting a story that is not about Celtic ''in crisis''.
The BBC should be cited for demanding money with menaces ... where else in the world does a State Propaganda Machine actually get away with getting its finances under pain of prison time for non-payers ?

Who honestly believes that the so called Celtic fans that call the rancids hotline are actually Celtic fans? For these so called fans to be saying shit like “BR has had his time and done all he can, so it’s time to go” bullshit, it makes me question who they actually support? Same on snyde, with their Celtic fan callers, who are these people really??

Don't expect anything different Scum actually believe what they print pls Stop buying these Rags never bought one for about 10 yrs now only believe what comes out of CP ??
I haven’t bought any papers for about 20 years, would use them to wipe my arse. I sometimes read their fb posts for an insight in to whatever shite they are trying to put out. As for snyde if I’m driving and it’s on I’ll listen other than that it’s never on.

It's just a thing they have, it's as if Traynor (who told us for all those years he was a neutral, oh sorry an Airdrie supporter) has a relationship with Mike Ashley, which I doubt, and he comes on to him and says, hey big man, I think I'm gonna sack wee Rafa and you should put it about that I'll be looking at Kenny Rogers as a replacement, note the Freudian slip there, What a load of crap!!! Mike Ashley wouldn't give Traynor the time of day. By the way, I've stopped buying the "Daily Dross" since years now and they rarely speak a word of truth. I do miss the wee thinker crossword though.

Expecting real news from the Daily Record is like reading a Kris Boyd column and expecting a story that is not about Celtic ''in crisis''.
The BBC should be cited for demanding money with menaces ... where else in the world does a State Propaganda Machine actually get away with getting its finances under pain of prison time for non-payers ?

I read something a couple of weeks about a guy in England who refused to pay for TV license using the prevention of terrorism act. He stated in court that because the BBC reported that WTC 7 (on 11th Sept 2001) had collapsed twenty five minutes before it actually happened, that they must have had contact with the terrorists. How else could they have known he argued. It would therefore be illegal to give the BBC money because of this. The report said the judge admonished him. How true all that is I don't know, but it's oot there in cyber space somewhere.
If I remember where I read that I will let ye know
Hail Hail
Rich

Last edited:
Who honestly believes that the so called Celtic fans that call the rancids hotline are actually Celtic fans? For these so called fans to be saying shit like “BR has had his time and done all he can, so it’s time to go” bullshit, it makes me question who they actually support? Same on snyde, with their Celtic fan callers, who are these people really??

I was listening to talksh*t radio on the way home a year or so ago, it was around midnight.
They had an Arsenal fan call in and he slated Wenger saying the usual, "He's built a weak team, his tactics aren't good enough anymore" etc.
After the call, there was a broadcasting error and the caller was kept on the line talking to one of the producers of the show. It wasn't meant to be broadcast but it accidently was. They asked the guy to stay on the line for a few minutes and they were going to introduce him with a different name and he was to this time give some positive opinions about Wenger. They even asked him to try and do a different accent. The guy agreed and they did just that.
They said, "We now have another caller from London, an Arsenal fan, who disagrees with the last caller (the same guy!) about Wenger and thinks he should be given a new contract."
They guided him through the conversation by saying things like, "...and you believe Wenger is the best man for the job, that it's the boards fault, the players fault, yes?" The simpleton was like, "um yeah that's right" in his new accent that sounded exactly the same as the first time he was on.
After the call the hosts then sat around discussing that it was evidence that lots of Arsenal fans still wanted Wenger in charge.

Nothing but a gang of deceitful cretins.

I have no doubt in my mind that Clyde will be doing something similar.

I also had a lecturer at uni who used to work as a radio DJ and he told us that 9/10 calls and emails on his show were non-existent or fabricated.

The media is total garbage and propaganda and most likely has been since day one.

The only person on Snyde whose reality I would struggle to question is Gordon Dalziel... where else would you get a 56-year-old who has less ability to put a sentence together than a 6-year-old.

With initials RC, I an surprised it is so full of hun pundits.

You could probably make a fortune from the bookies putting on bets as to which team Rogers will be linked to next

The press and so called journalists as you say feel no shame making up delusional stories they wish would come true Arsewipes the whole lot of them. h.h

They can link Rodgers with all these clubs but the truth is that as soon Honey G gets an offer from the Championship or above he will gone as quick as look at it. Especially after he gets nothing to spend in January

Why on God's earth would a Celtic manager (fan) go to the most self entitled fans in England (cos we're loyal to the club always)
One club city fuckin should be! Abosule nonsense...file under big Eck Scotland saviour! PISH.?

You would think that the 6th best team in the countrys new manager would be head hunted by all these english clubs
Ya I agree with your post,I am really surprised the press have not caught on to your suggestion wonder why ? h.h
Don't expect anything different Scum actually believe what they print pls Stop buying these Rags never bought one for about 10 yrs now only believe what comes out of CP ??
Correct 100 per cent,don’t buy these muckrakers the sooner the printed press dies (although I don’t think i see it ) the better for real football fans,wouldn’t give them a single cent,more the fool if you do,get their curculation down now I live in hope. Forever in Green h.h

Back